1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    david2024

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.3m
    • Fuck aye mind that on the atari as well, going wycombe was like a cheat code if its the same game we are on about, you had to sign advertising board sponsors etc
    • Think the Spectrum one was called Football Manager. I mind the first Premier Manager to the 3rd you could only get a job at Conference Teams at first.
    • Aye I was saying I would take a PES-style Master League mode over them.  I've never seen the NBA issue first hand though as I only play the Eras mode. Tried their 'Ultimate Team' years ago and it was fucking shite.
    • I remember kevin keegans player manager on the snes, a mate had man united game on the atari, and there was a game on the zx spectrum but i canny mind the name of it for the life of me lol
    • You missed my point - EA has rights to all the major licenses, every league etc is already in FC. As to 2k though, aye scummy practices. They do it with all their games. NBA etc does it too, you have to play online to level up single player careers and you need to spend money if you want to do it fast. The standard practice is, after two years close down the online servers rendering your career fucked. 2k are shite. 
  • Popular Contributors