Andy Halliday

GOAT

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

If Halliday can improve under a new manager can't others?  If Pena comes back in January and applies himself with folk on here give him the chance?  

Same with Docherty and Holt. 

The difference in Jack and Halliday under Gerrard has been unreal. 

5 minutes ago, bam74 said:

I fucking give in. We won 7-1 and he played his part in a great team performance. 

More than happy with the performance and the result.  I just didn’t think he was that he was that accomplished today.  Just my opinion based on what I saw.

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

That is my honest opinion of what I saw today.  He looked uncomfortable at times and let a few go astray.  By no means a bad performance but not his best of late.

He did have a couple of stray passes today but overall I thought he had a good game.  On recent form I'd have him starting at LB over Flannigan any day of the week. He's probably not the answer long term but I'm am so glad that he's taken his chance and is playing well. 

31 minutes ago, TMB said:

If Halliday can improve under a new manager can't others?  If Pena comes back in January and applies himself with folk on here give him the chance?  

Halliday always has and always will give 100%, Pena never has and I doubt he's about to change.