A massive whataboutery thread

Ted E Bayer

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Don’t watch them in Europe so don’t know if they sing about H*** or not.

Got fines for the Palastine flag iirc

What could UEFA do, it was a league game.

Zombie mockery 😂, get a grip.

Got fines for banners, I’m sure.

Again, what can UEFA do, about the poppy and minute silences?

If it hit the player with the missile then something would happen.

Absolute waste of a thread.

CJ gies peace.

9 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Just to be clear we need to stop the naughty singing after the news a section of the stadium is closing for Thursday’s tie.

HOWEVER

Can anyone confirm, just for my own piece of mind that below is accurate;

The following Will result in sanctions from UEFA as deemed offensive/Racist from us

• Billy Boys (due to up to our knees in fe*ian blood)
  • Super Rangers with the we hate celtic fe*ian add on
  • Fuck the pope chant
  • Famine song

The following Will NOT result in sanctions from UEFA from them and others

• Bigoted Dirty Orange bastard chants
  • Sectarian Go home ya H*** chants
  • Variety of other Sectarian H** chants
  • Terrorist songs and chants
  • Political banners and flags (Palestinian flag)
  • Hanging Rangers supporters effigies, yes remember that happened in front of our fans and children
  • Zombie mockery
  • Political banners offensive to millions across the world
  • Terrorist banners offensive to millions across the world 
  • non poppy wearing and disruption of minutes silences
  • Missile throwing at own and opposition players 
  • Supporters hygiene problems 

Are we soon going to be punished for venting our disgust on their paedophile ring because they find that offensive too?

Why is using a derogatory word to describe a group of people or individuals with a particular religious belief more offensive than the image of hanging effigies in front of our kids/banners of men with guns etc.

Some seem to be “repulsed” with the “toxic” nature of some of our football stadium winderupery while they turn a blind eye on those bullet points listed above.  Well I’m ready to play the offended card on everything and we should all follow suit. 

• offensive /əˈfɛnsɪv/ adjective
  • 1. causing someone to feel resentful, upset, or annoyed.
  • "the allegations made are deeply offensive to us"

From this point forward I’m on the offended loyal offensive. I’m going to write to everyone about everything, Rangers, UEFA, SPL, SFA, FARE, every anti Rangers sneeze is getting the full bhoona complaint from this fed up bear.

Let me know if I've missed any songs by them or us...

FARE  will do us again for any paedo songs, because we're getting at their sexual orientation.

1 minute ago, mrmojorisin said:

I've never actually met a zombie never mind mocked one 

Ops spouting pish 

I am a bit yeah. 😄  Truth is though I'm honestly offended by nothing, couldn't give a fuck about being called a DOB, H**, Zombie, anything.   It just beggars belief that we are being punished for stadium banter because a select bunch of folk are genuinely shouting about being offended by a few words and in all honesty I don't think they are offended either.

I suppose I'm trying to point out the difference between us and them in that we could care less.  But they are clever enough to play this card which inevitably ends up having an impact on the finances of the club, so they win while we just sit back and get shafted over and over.

Lets get our house in order though and just get hit with every stick possible while it's business as usual across the city.

12 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Fuck up Johnny.  Cunts are now talking about our Orange strip should be banned for bigotry reasons..

Aye one Rangers-hating moonhowler, it was the same story when we did it in 2003  there is nothing new going on here 'no one likes us, we don't care' remember?

I am all for standing up for ourselves and what we believe in and seeking some sort of parity when it comes to things like this but spare me the faux outrage and 'offended' pish, leave that to those cunts.

1 minute ago, Ted E Bayer said:

I am a bit yeah. 😄  Truth is though I'm honestly offended by nothing, couldn't give a fuck about being called a DOB, H**, Zombie, anything.   It just beggars belief that we are being punished for stadium banter because a select bunch of folk are genuinely shouting about being offended by a few words and in all honesty I don't think they are offended either.

I suppose I'm trying to point out the difference between us and them in that we could care less.  But they are clever enough to play this card which inevitably ends up having an impact on the finances of the club, so they win while we just sit back and get shafted over and over.

Lets get our house in order though and just get hit with every stick possible while it's business as usual across the city.

Its 2019 and we now live in a world where you can face jail just for hurting some ponce you've never mets fuckin delicate feelings 

Just now, mrmojorisin said:

Paedophiles are 

So are coverups, obfuscation, demonising child victims (and their families), denying responsibility, and ignoring their antics on a national and international level.