Our plight and international depression?

Orange and Blue

No needing reminding 2012 David Murray fucked us, with us going into administration the most of the Scottish teams have shit on us from a far height and voted on us to start again from the bottom of Scottish football,which in my opinion has resulted in the Scotland team being pish and international depression. We should've brought through in the lower leagues a batch of Gers kids through the ranks but Ally decided  to bring in has-beens shit like Black,Kyle etc. So I think Scotland  has suffered. So fuck the SFA and onwards and upwards for the Gers.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m watching Steven Davis, Red Hand flags, Rangers flags and the crowd doing the bouncy, it’s fkn magic 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Turned over and saw that their support do them proud. It's weird how Clarke thought going for it was going to work against Belgium.

24 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m watching Steven Davis, Red Hand flags, Rangers flags and the crowd doing the bouncy, it’s fkn magic 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Brilliant mate, Scotland? just can't get interested at all, if we ever made a tournament, that tartan army mess humiliating us, and the obligatory out on goal difference, let's just keep making up the numbers 😀

NI have great fans,pity they don't have the players to pick from. 0-2 defeat,both goals ,defensive blunders.CH should have headered the baw away for the 1st and the keeper stayed on his line for the 2nd,awe well,still joint top...........NI missed Jones down the left,w**ker.

Every team we play against  are technically superior. Its been that way for years now and the physical approach we adopt doesnt wash against half decent players.

Not bothered at all with Scotland but issue goes way back long before our financial plight. Time to reset.

1 hour ago, Orange and Blue said:

No needing reminding 2012 David Murray fucked us, with us going into administration the most of the Scottish teams have shit on us from a far height and voted on us to start again from the bottom of Scottish football,which in my opinion has resulted in the Scotland team being pish and international depression. We should've brought through in the lower leagues a batch of Gers kids through the ranks but Ally decided  to bring in has-beens shit like Black,Kyle etc. So I think Scotland  has suffered. So fuck the SFA and onwards and upwards for the Gers.

What  "plight" are you talking about ?  sounds  a  big vague.

2 hours ago, Orange and Blue said:

Fuck Scotland and the SFA.

Brillant seeing Clarke fall flat on his face at the international level, done well at Kilmarnock but seems to think hes some sort of tactical genius now, going for it against Belgium who just tore them apart and didn't leave 1st gear. 

As long as cunts like Mulgrew/O'Donnell/McBurnie/Phillip's etc are close to the 1st 11 Scotland will go absolutely nowhere and the SFA can do fuck all about it now, take years to fix the mess they're in.

And won near 700 quid off the cunts getting beat tonight so even better