The Greatest Rangers Quote?

Buzz

“Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.”

See the Bill Struth 'welcome the chase' speech, does anyone know where it's attributed to him originally?

I know it was in the Follow Follow stage show from the mid 90s and that's where its been quoted from since. I just kinda wonder whether he actually said it or whether it was written specifically for the stage show :lol: 

“Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Aberdeen we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there tomorrow and turning them over!” - @cumnockbear

“I remember as a youngster in Colombia watching Glasgow Rangers beat Kilmarnock to win the league. I said to my friends it would be a dream to play alongside that man Lafferty and also for the Gers. I remember the day I signed and thanked God for Rangers bringing back the Ulster Gazelle.”

Alfredo Morelos, March 2018

What about McCoist's along the lines of- everyone is having a good kick when we are down, but we wont be down forever and we will remember just who was puting the boot in.

Nowhere near word for word but you get the gist, can anyone find it?