Alfredo Morelos can reach the heights of Moussa Dembele, Leigh Griffiths and Nikica Jelavic, says St Johnstone boss Tommy Wright

j1mgg

9 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Do people think thumb heed is a superstar.

Story is in a tabloid 

He’s only a superstar if you support those scummy cunts to be honest 

Otherwise he’s a odd shaped head, sperm donating wank of a human being 

Morelos on the other hand at 22 has the world at his feet if he carries on the way he’s going 

Henrik Larson went onto great things from them. Van Djke will likely end up at Barca or Real.

If he'd used one of those two comparatively, I'd have agreed. That's the level if potential Alfredo has, he's still a kid but he really will go places in the game.

I like Wright but he's disrespected our player here 😏

Haven't seen what Wright has said , but even lennon, and now , Darren McGregor have been complimentary towards him . 

Opponents and media wise , far too many moan about the negatives of him and I think that draws attention from referees , so I'm not to complain about them now talking about his footballing ability .

FFS stupid cunt,imagine even putting that gambling addiction coke head racist fucking baldy bastards name in the same sentence as Morelos who has the potential to be a really big player in the world stage.

Where as that wee ugly cunt will turn up in the papers in a few years being chased by the CSA and hanging about Tarrier slop houses trying to bum fags and drink aff the smelly cunts inside.

3 hours ago, gmcf said:

Haven't seen what Wright has said , but even lennon, and now , Darren McGregor have been complimentary towards him . 

Opponents and media wise , far too many moan about the negatives of him and I think that draws attention from referees , so I'm not to complain about them now talking about his footballing ability .

You may have missed the point.

You’ve got tommy wright comparing him to the thumb and dembele where as Steven Gerrard is comparing him with Suarez and Torres 

i know who’s football opinion I’d take maybe I’m biased, but I’d bet everything I own that more neutral observers would take SG opinion compared to a fucking nobody in TW