Morelos last night

Smile

I never thought he had it in him if I’m honest when I seen him last season. But his all round play is incredible and by far the best in the league.

Im even willing to give him a pass with the strops and leathering cunts in the baws every now and again for him to play like that 20/25 times a season.

45 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

We were absolutely dug shite when he got sent off, that's my main worry.

He is our best player and main threat by a country mile.

Cause we never had an out ball. Though lafferty would have came on to provide that but alls well that ends well.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Best game, in my opinion, he has had for us the second goal taken on his wrong foot and curled around the defender into the goal was Majestical.

I was actually hoping Tav would give him the penalty for his hattrick.

Tav should have IMO but Mo did fuck up 1-1 with the keeper so could have got it in open play.

Morelos was absolutely outstanding last night. Bossed everyone of those big diddies and then laughed in their face.

Was never a red for me, and should be rescinded. 

He’s absolutely vilified in Scotland, but it’s because he’s the best thing going.

He's the star of Scottish football. The headline act. It's all about Alfredo.

I thought his touch for the first few minutes was a little off but for about 40 odd minutes he was outstanding, completely unplayable. His game is continually evolving and improving. It's frightening what he could become.

He is an incredible talent. Second goal was proper world class. Not surprising to see the chunts on sportscene skimming over it pretty quickly..

Just needs to channel those mad moments properly and try not to get involved in the silly wee things. 

I love the fact we now have a player who every other fan totally hates and the opposing team hates to play against him. 

The guy is fucking superb! People will realise that once he gets his move down south and can actually play his game without getting knocked around for 90 mins and feel as of he needs to get his own back constantly. They get way more protection down there, he'll rip that shit up. 

5 hours ago, Smile said:

Best game, in my opinion, he has had for us the second goal taken on his wrong foot and curled around the defender into the goal was Majestical.

From start to finish - one of the finest goals this season. 

5 hours ago, Smile said:

Should have had a hat trick as well.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

He is unplayable at times and unteachable. Reminds me os Suarez in that regard.

Suarez is exactly who he reminds me of. Can't stand him up because he can go past you and can't get tight either because he can turn you easily. He is genuinely unplayable. Add to that his work rate and his ability in front of goal and he is pretty close to becoming the full package as a player.

Put it this way, if we went out in January and tried to sign a player at his age with the ability he has we'd be looking at spending at least 10 million easy.