It needs to stop

For the benefit of doubt I fucking love the bigotry, an they’ll never take it away from me, I don’t think It will they’ll ever be able to stop it in Scotland at football matches.  

hypothetically if somehow they managed to find a way to punish the club and we all had to stop it inside ibrox fullstop it wouldn’t stop me being a Rangers fan and it wouldn’t stop me being a bigoted bastard immediately before and after games, 

skocking you can’t just be a bigot these days without the risk of a sentence at hmp, country’s ruined! Lol

21 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Worse things go on in other countrys, in Scotland every little incident get blown out of proportion, unless its the tarriers then it’s down played. 

Place is full of drama queens and sweetie wife’s. If a player is going to come here then a few coins thrown and the odd bottle or a naughty song won’t put them off.

The standard of football and lack of money is what will turn ‘star players’ away.

True mate, but for someone like Morelos for example to say he dosent go out in Scotland due to abuse and fear of attacks etc from they tarrier cunts it does make ye think, that’s not living yer life to the full, no wonder he wants away. players and managers should be able to take the abuse they get, but physical attacks is goin too far imo and it’s creeping in again almost on a weekly basis in different games

Nobody to my mind since hugh Dallas has actually been hurt with an object, although Lennon had an Oscar winning performance with the coin incident at hibs recently, but the first blood drawn from a player or ref and somebody will get at least a year shoved up their arse for it, crazy risk for something so stupid imo

As much as the bigotry is what makes our rivalry so famous the bottle/coin throwers can get tae.

I just find it such a shame that 99% of our fans are class and it's just that minority that end up putting a bad name against our club and that's what gets noted by Scottish media.

I agree, it needs to stop,  I blame it on institutional failure of the SPFL who have bought the competition into disrepute, by not protecting players and managers in their competition. Maybe the SFA should have an enquiry into the SPFL's failings.

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

Scottish cup final 2016 Hibs fans invade the pitch on mass, come over to Rangers fans on mass and assault Rangers players, what is the punishment for this? This is why people think it is ok to throw coins and bottles, no or minimal punishment.

I agree mate, I honestly believe that was the incident that escalated it. 

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Worse things go on in other countrys, in Scotland every little incident gets blown out of proportion, unless its the tarriers then it’s down played. 

Place is full of drama queens and sweetie wife’s. If a player is going to come here then a few coins thrown and the odd bottle or a naughty song won’t put them off.

The standard of football and lack of money is what will turn ‘star players’ away.

😂

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I agree, it needs to stop,  I blame it on institutional failure of the SPFL who have bought the competition into disrepute, by not protecting players and managers in their competition. Maybe the SFA should have an enquiry into the SPFL's failings.

It’s not the SPFL failure and I would not trust the SFA to do bugger all. At the weekend when you had the bottle thrown at Sinclair you had a shower of fat police and stewards watching the game. Bottle lands and rather than some copper picking it up it’s the referee handing it to some useless steward. With the Morelos banner where any stewards or police in there to confiscate it? No where they fuck.

3 minutes ago, gj923 said:

It’s not the SPFL failure and I would not trust the SFA to do bugger all. At the weekend when you had the bottle thrown at Sinclair you had a shower of fat police and stewards watching the game. Bottle lands and rather than some copper picking it up it’s the referee handing it to some useless steward. With the Morelos banner where any stewards or police in there to confiscate it? No where they fuck.

That's the big difference these days.

In the old days of packed terracings it was not an uncommon sight to see the cops wade into the crowd to try and grab a culprit or stop a fight. Nowadays policing seems to be stand back and watch with camera in hand and then with the aid of CCTV chap some poor sods door at 6am on the Monday morning. 

If anything stops good foreign players coming here it wont be a few naughty songs or coins being thrown it will be the treatment the best player in the league has received for daring to be foreign and head and shoulders better than everyone else.

9 minutes ago, Brackley said:

That's the big difference these days.

In the old days of packed terracings it was not an uncommon sight to see the cops wade into the crowd to try and grab a culprit or stop a fight. Nowadays policing seems to be stand back and watch with camera in hand and then with the aid of CCTV chap some poor sods door at 6am on the Monday morning. 

Cowardaly policing also scared for personal injuries and claims going in and made up assault charges.

What needs to stop is the one way traffic this goes. They bastards can sing what the fuck they want and do what the fuck they want but we get slaughtered for everything.

from the media to the papers, government and even our own club are slating us.

but the now taigs on the other hand