Morelos

tannerall

Best player in our squad by considerable distance. 

Plus saying ask alfredo about the transfer by Gerrard is poor.  The club decides what happens no the boy. I don't see him being touted everywhere by some daft agent to clubs. I think he will only go to a top league and is probably more than happy with another yr or so with us.

Should start every game if fit.

5 minutes ago, krissg910 said:

Best player in our squad by considerable distance. 

Plus saying ask alfredo about the transfer by Gerrard is poor.  The club decides what happens no the boy. I don't see him being touted everywhere by some daft agent to clubs. I think he will only go to a top league and is probably more than happy with another yr or so with us.

Should start every game if fit.

In this day and age not really.

As a club we are not in a financial position to keep a player who wants to move. We are reliant on selling him on buying an adequate replacement. 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

As a club we are not in a financial position to keep a player who wants to move. We are reliant on selling him on buying an adequate replacement. 

I agree with what your saying however name me one club worldwide that won't comment on transfer speculation but instead tells you to ask the player direct. 

Doesn't really happen at all and was very poor by Gerrard to hit out with that pish. He's basically passed the huck to Morelos and I wouldn't be surprised to see Morelos reduced to a bit part player for the foreseeable future

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I agree with what your saying however name me one club worldwide that won't comment on transfer speculation but instead tells you to ask the player direct. 

Doesn't really happen at all and was very poor by Gerrard to hit out with that pish. He's basically passed the huck to Morelos and I wouldn't be surprised to see Morelos reduced to a bit part player for the foreseeable future

A bit part player 😂😂😂ur no right in the heed 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

No. 

So why is Gerrard asking Morelos to explain himself to an extent to the press?? 

I'm quite certain in alfredo spoke to the press he would tell them he hopes to move to the epl or another top league in Europe creating all Manor of negative headlines so why come out with shit like that?? 

Literally makes no sense to me whatsoever 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's not. 

He's asking the media to question Alfredo instead of himself in every fucking press conference, which they won't because if he turns round and tells them he's happy here then there's no story. 

They created this pish, it's obvious what they're doing and idiots like you buy into it. 

Yes I know that but that's not what I'm saying. And going by a lot of alfedos interviews in the past he's happy to say he has ambitions to play down south. The minute he's asked they will manipulate anything he says to suit themselves so why would Gerrard allow that?? Unless I'm missing something here

When had Alfredo said anything to the press here, never, the only time iv ever heard his voice was on Soy Alfredo, even then it was all Spanish. 

For me the il get Alfredo to speak to you was just a way of telling the press to piss off. There's no way Alfredo is going to come out in his first interview in English to talk about that. We might never see him interviewed in English anywhere about anything. It's obvious he can speak some English but obviously isn't confident enough to speak in public 

1 minute ago, Drumloyal said:

I interpreted Mr Gerrard's words as:

"am no a fuckin mind reader, why no ask him yersel and stop asking me the same shit every fuckin day"

He should just keep replying.  No bids nothing to see hear. Instead of making out that he doesn't know what is happening . 

If a big bid from a team in a top league i happens(doubt  its happening this summer)he will probably go. Until then he looks as if he enjoys every goal we score n is only pissed when he ain't playing 90 minutes.  That's what I want to see from a player. 

Take the devil out of his game and he is only half the player, he  must find a way to play on the edge but cut out the pettiness which leads to all the matches missed, an on form Morelos is formidable a Morelos sitting in the stand is fuck all use to us.

He doesn’t look like he has lost his spark, he doesn’t look “heavier” and he wasn’t off it the other night. He was a bawhair from having a couple fs! 

I watched him closely in the game against St. Josephs at Ibrox and his performance was different class. Ok, bear in mind the opposition, but his goals, movement, link up play and overall technical ability was incredible. 

He will start on Sunday and he will score on Sunday. Oh, and he is also the club’s top goalscorer this season already unless I’m mistaken.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

In fairness it’s been that way for a good while now, and for every club world wide, players and agents dictate when and where they go no matter who employs them, the only benefit a decent contract has for clubs is a bigger fee when the player decides he’s away. Shite it’s gotten that way, but with players even in shite leagues earning so much cash, they can literally down tools, stop playing and effectively go on strike until they get there way. 

Edit: or it could work against your club like RM with Bale, give the fuckers £600 k a week over 5 years your never getting rid unless it suits him. A bit like us on a ridiculously smaller scale with our dross that no cunt wants or if they did couldn’t match the wages they really shouldn’t be on. 

55 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Why would SG want to freeze out our best player and how would that see us get the optimum value for him?

SG doesn't see him as our best player at No.9 as his selections pre season and Europe have shown. Defoe will be his first team starter this season.  No serious offers have been made or him over the summer or he would be gone by now.