Jump to content

Madden


coopsleftboot

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Don't understand the annoyance at that? 

It literally doesn't matter which one of them got it & to be fair we have already had 3 refs this season who have put in decent performances despite having previous against us! 

Just thinking back to the game at their midden...and the protection offered to their captain.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

If we are to get to where we want to be, we need to dominate games, and not give the referee a chance to influence it. That includes games against them.

Exactly, loser mentality using a poor refereeing performance to explain why we don’t fair well. What next? Blaming the weather? It’s the type of taig mentality which always kept them behind us.

Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Play to our potential and the same application  shown at Ibrox last season against them and  the referee will hopefully become irrelevant...

 

10 minutes ago, stevemac said:

If we are to get to where we want to be, we need to dominate games, and not give the referee a chance to influence it. That includes games against them.

 

3 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Doesn't matter who the fuck it is.

If we play well and dominate the game, we win regardless of the ref. Simple.

And there we have it in a nutshell.   Make the ref an irrelevance.

I'm confident for this one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

 

 

And there we have it in a nutshell.   Make the ref an irrelevance.

I'm confident for this one.

The 2 home games last season and the 2nd game at theirs I was extremely confident we would win although the game at theirs was taken away from us by a moment of stupidity but even then we scould and really should have had a draw 

This game on Sunday I don't know what it is but I have a horrible feeling we are just going to bottle it again. Possibly over confidence in here and elsewhere but I'm nervous as fuck now we have the opportunity to be clear at the top on merit

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

This game on Sunday I don't know what it is but I have a horrible feeling we are just going to bottle it again. Possibly over confidence in here and elsewhere but I'm nervous as fuck now we have the opportunity to be clear at the top on merit

I’ve got a feeling it’s going to end up a bore draw especially with both teams playing on Thursday but we’re the better team at the moment and really should put them to the sword 

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I hate when folk put a rhandom ‘h’ in words as if it makes something more taigey  

Mind when the east enclosure used to house some of our most hard core and mental supporters now you get wee diddy men like @East Enclosure Row N Who look down their noses at other sections of our support greeting about bad words 😩

bit off topic 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

Don't understand the annoyance at that? 

It literally doesn't matter which one of them got it & to be fair we have already had 3 refs this season who have put in decent performances despite having previous against us! 

Madden over compensates. Dont think will matter tho.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Referee Bobby Madden will take charge of this season's first Old Firm derby between Rangers and celtic at Ibrox.

:duh:

Doesn't relatively matter who we get these days. They're all bias when it comes to these particular games.  Keep our heads, do our job and win. That's it. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Doesn't relatively matter who we get these days. They're all bias when it comes to these particular games.  Keep our heads, do our job and win. That's it. 

 

 

John Beaton not sending off Morelos, and whoever the last one was not sending off Flanagan proves they’re not biased

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 24 February 2024 15:00 Until 17:00
      0  
      Rangers v Hearts
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...