The Morning After.....

Boybluesy

Weirdly feels like the first game last season, said after that we'd beat them in the next one and I honestly feel we'll beat them at the piggery in December. 

That was their best side apart from Ajer and they weren't that great, which admittedly makes the result so much more frustrating. 

We're due a result at that midden. 

8 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

The way I’m looking at it, we lost it due to Gerrard making an arse of it rather than being outclassed.

It’s frustrating but it will also give them a false sense of security. They’re no great shakes, we’re 4 games in and I still expect us to win the league.

It’s a sore one but we couldn’t have played any worse yesterday. 

I'm stunned that anyone can possibly expect us to win the league. 

We obviously have a decent chance, even with a shocking result yesterday. 

However, domestically we've only won one vitally important match (a match we had to win - them at Ibrox in December, last season) since we came back up. Apart from, cos we're Rangers, why do you 'expect' us to win the league?

5 minutes ago, left winger said:

I'm stunned that anyone can possibly expect us to win the league. 

We obviously have a decent chance, even with a shocking result yesterday. 

However, domestically we've only won one vitally important match (a match we had to win - them at Ibrox in December, last season) since we came back up. Apart from, cos we're Rangers, why do you 'expect' us to win the league?

Because if we can’t beat that team with Lennon in charge over 38 games we want to chuck it.

Only one team will stop us winning that league and it’s Rangers. We could do with more quality out wide and I would hope that will be addressed today. Whether it be Kent or someone else.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Didn’t even make them work for it. Was pathetic.

More angry at that .

they are not brilliant but think there wonderful now .

We need to push forward faster stop messing about with passing back .

Were given teams to much  time to park the bus  and given ourselves problems.

Still raging glad not in work today as can’t be assed listening to them .

23 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

The way I’m looking at it, we lost it due to Gerrard making an arse of it rather than being outclassed.

It’s frustrating but it will also give them a false sense of security. They’re no great shakes, we’re 4 games in and I still expect us to win the league.

It’s a sore one but we couldn’t have played any worse yesterday. 

Keeps popcorn teeth in the job a bit longer and they'll probably avoid the last minute panic spending that would undoubtedly have followed us beating them yesterday

Still gutted from yesterday, starting to worry a bit that we won’t win anything under Gerrard if he doesn’t stop this needless tinkering he has a habit of.

biggest kick in the teeth is that we weren’t exactly played off the park, they were pretty shite yesterday. 

Fact is that we are easy to play against in that with the ball we are predictable. Either go long or the defense have five or six passes get closed down then go long.  The few times the ball is moved quickly we look like we can hurt teams but it isn't happening at the moment. 

This transfer window has been a let down also,a hand full of free transfers couple of loans and one big buy who can't get a game, and still no number 10 that can hurt teams in the final third.

A right boot in the balls that yesterday. Some of the over confidence from a section of our support was ridiculous.

Its going to take sometime to get over this one and it doesn't help that we now have a break however there is a very long way to go this season....alot of football to be played.

Positives.  Progressed to group stages Europa. Still in League Cup. 4 points better off and hopefully..........lessons learned by Gerrard.  WATP.

Not reading any papers or listening to the BBC who will be creaming themselves. Haven't watched it back either,and won't.

1 minute ago, Boybluesy said:

Positives.  Progressed to group stages Europa. Still in League Cup. 4 points better off and hopefully..........lessons learned by Gerrard.  WATP.

Not reading any papers or listening to the BBC who will be creaming themselves. Haven't watched it back either,and won't.

Definitely  but still hurts like hell.

46 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See if you've been outplayed and lost to quality you hold your hands up and take it. That was a disgusting gutless loss to a side who were average at best 

Totally agree they simply only had to turn up yesterday to win I don’t think I’ve ever seen us play that bad under Gerrard.  

We were pish as were they.. stop tinkering and bring Ryan in and play players in their right role and well bounce back.

At our best we'll pish over the top of them this season but play like that again and we can kiss bye to anything again this season.

We made a shite team look decent.