Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

1 hour ago, Tugay17 Battery said:

How can a Saturday night in a city centre compare to mass genocide? Too many drunken idiots as fans that only care about getting drunk and fighting.

It doesn’t.  I went to Rwanda with the Army in 94 a few weeks after the killing had stopped as part of the UN operation, and I can categorically state that George Square is in no way akin to genocide.  Anyone who tries to link the two really needs to give themselves a good shake.

12 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is there to be a candlelit vigil or a crowdfunder for Lawwell I wonder.

On second thoughts a candlelit vigil might not be appropriate 

:lol:

They will probably plant a few hundred Palestine flags in his garden Broon stylo.

23 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

You couldn't make this up.....some bead rattler on having a go at killie for getting relegated.....no sympathy for a club that gave Kirk Broadfoot a contract after he abused James McLean......Gerry from Kilwinning clearly doesn't have any issues with his own club giving the thumb a contract after he was convicted for racially abusing Rudi Skacel.....I've lost count of the occasions that the irony is lost on these thick cunts 

It’s their style mate and will always be that way. Dirty sleekit fuckers! 

11 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Just seen this 

shower of headcases man 

do they think about the carnage caused in hospitals by their beloved IRA and their bombs when they sing songs glorifying them 

It’s actually unhinged on what they want to be true just because it’s about Rangers fans.