Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

59 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It worse than Rwanda don’t cha know 🤣🤣

F6777E98-C844-47A2-A08E-275DF9FEA04F.jpeg

You can picture the scene, all those genocide survivors in Africa thanking their lucky stars that they didn’t have to endure a Saturday night in Glasgow.

That cunts clearly went a bit overboard on the communion wine yesterday.

21 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

You can picture the scene, all those genocide survivors in Africa thanking their lucky stars that they didn’t have to endure a Saturday night in Glasgow.

That cunts clearly went a bit overboard on the communion wine yesterday.

It’s to blur out all the abuse from the priest and uncles so they need a distraction 

2 hours ago, Bluekev said:

Yes mate. Doing us no favours at all.

To be fair, when I saw that video I had my head in my hands. Then I saw that wee Asian guy who sings that song outside Ibrox after the games behind her then I wondered if there’s some context behind this that’s been cut from the video. For example, has that wee dude been singing that and she’s joined in?

I don’t know what kind of nuance or mitigation that would be mind you.

14 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Carnage is Gaza or Beirut or Syria.  George Square was just a mess.   Nobody died, nobody nearly died.  Some drunken half-wits drag our name through the gutter and you'd think there was a massacre.   Most of them will probably never have been in Ibrox and I hope they never will.   Then you get the cretins from the east end posting not just lies but totally absurd fiction.  What kind of person sits at a computer and types out such stupid and obvious nonsense?   They are obsessed to the point of insanity.

We laugh and joke and say ‘they live amongst us’ but they really do and any balanced view is just clouded with their bitterness and hatred. It’s quite bizarre but when you stand back it’s also actually quite disturbing.

5 hours ago, Bluekev said:

It's all over social media mate. Lassies with Rangers gear on singing racist songs. Fucking stupid bints.

A stupid cow but if you look behind her that wee dick Abdul is with her. Have seen another couple of videoss with him singing the same song with other folk. Has obviously been going about asking folk to sing it with him. Another wee tool.

4 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

A stupid cow but if you look behind her that wee dick Abdul is with her. Have seen another couple of videoss with him singing the same song with other folk. Has obviously been going about asking folk to sing it with him. Another wee tool.

Tbh he comes across as having learning difficulties (which I'm not taking the piss out of by any means whatsoever). Maybe someone that knows him should have a word. 

I don't find his videos funny at all, seeing him trying to winch junkie burds in the street etc. It's ashame, and all pretty embarrassing. 

13 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Carnage is Gaza or Beirut or Syria.  George Square was just a mess.   Nobody died, nobody nearly died.  Some drunken half-wits drag our name through the gutter and you'd think there was a massacre.   Most of them will probably never have been in Ibrox and I hope they never will.   Then you get the cretins from the east end posting not just lies but totally absurd fiction.  What kind of person sits at a computer and types out such stupid and obvious nonsense?   They are obsessed to the point of insanity.

I said the other day that they have gone beyond having a meltdown and plunged right into insanity. Hardly surprising that they will believe anything when the SNP get voted in on the basis of a pack of lies.

Conspiracy theories without any basis in reality rule the minds of the dim witted nowadays with opportunititits all to eager to exploit any situation as it arises. The failures in the education system become blatently obvious when we see the uproar over what is obviously a non story and basically a wind up gone wrong. 

Apologies will be muted if they come at all as let's face it these people will basically be admitting to being gormless morons.

14 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Excellent post and it does seem that Terry Munro has pushed many of them over the edge. It is just a pity they got the chance but we cannot do anything about yobs who attach themselves to our support on what was a wonderful day for many thousands of real fans. All large gatherings have this problem not just football but no one in the press will admit that and many are against us as well. 

Sturgeon and Yousaf have used it for political gain and of course their hatred for most of us who detest what the SNP stand for.

I hope either the Club or maybe some players sue some of these people if possible.

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

Lawwells house almost totally destroyed in a fire bomb attack.

I've seen pics. F@ckin wow!!!

Outrageous, hopefully Police Scotland will concentrate on a very real, very serious crime instead of politically motivated witch hunts. Hope that Lawell & family are OK, much as I cannot stand him, does not deserve this.

On 17/05/2021 at 23:50, JCDBigBear said:

Terry has fucked them mate, they were insanely obsessed before he passed away but now they are beyond that. Expect more crazy from them as time goes on.