Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We are our own worst enemy though.  Guaranteed we’re going there and cunts will let us down. 
media from all over Europe will be reporting on the carnage. 

Aye no doubt but it's the same with every support. Always a small element of idiots who ruin it for everyone else.

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Aye no doubt but it's the same with every support. Always a small element of idiots who ruin it for everyone else.

Won’t be too many others where the press are briefed to demonise them, in the same way as the big, bad Ranjurs are treated…

Rest’ll be dismissed as ‘craic’ or whatever passes for that in their respective National presses.

Most won’t be determined to piss off over 50% of their prospective reader/viewership…

3 hours ago, don logan said:

Fucking Graham from Milngavie called to say he had a cracking story about watching the game - said he wouldn't get to see it. Thought he was going to say he'd be on a nuclear submarine tour or in a medically induced coma. But, no, it's his anniversary and his wife has told him he can't watch it.  I have no fucking words Graham. 

I have 2 words. Divorce her. 

6 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

We are our own worst enemy though.  Guaranteed we’re going there and cunts will let us down. 
media from all over Europe will be reporting on the carnage. 

You are not wrong there mate. My wish is that our fans enjoy the occasion to the full, win or lose. (I think we’re winning it btw). Just keep the good name of Rangers to the fore. 

On 10/05/2022 at 20:27, .Williamson. said:

Had some laugh at that on the way home from work. Absolute loser 

It’s not just that, some cunt else is slipping her the boaby as well, fucking get her telt ffs, I’m off to the game and she can invite whoever she fucking wants up.

Europa league champions v Hearts comes first ffs 

On 10/05/2022 at 19:54, don logan said:

Fucking Graham from Milngavie called to say he had a cracking story about watching the game - said he wouldn't get to see it. Thought he was going to say he'd be on a nuclear submarine tour or in a medically induced coma. But, no, it's his anniversary and his wife has told him he can't watch it. I have no fucking words Graham.

@Laudrup1690’s wife has booked Berwick caravan park and she is refusing to cancel it. He even offered to take her to Spain for 5 days instead and she said naw :lol: he’s to watch it on the iPad in the caravan she says. 

5 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

@Laudrup1690’s wife has booked Berwick caravan park and she is refusing to cancel it. He even offered to take her to Spain for 5 days instead and she said naw :lol: he’s to watch it on the iPad in the caravan she says. 

Close to the truth but I’m watching it in red lion boozer not the iPad 😂

The iPad was her idea the fucking idiot 

3 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i see shoo is now backtracking and saying if we win it , it still wont be as big as 67. In fact hes not only backtracking hes denying he ever said that winning the europa would be bigger than 67, i think someone has had a word in his shell like and hes now reading from a script 

Liewell being Liewell has probably threatened to ban him again from the sharkdome.