Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

4 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Are Hugh Keevins allegiances known? 

I wouldn't go out on a limb and say he leans either way but he certainly can't abide the idiots that phone up in green and white and has no hesitation to tell them they're morons.

Alex Rae's has had a few good one's, but I'd say over the piece some of the best smack downs against their callers are from Hugh Keevins, and they seem to hate him the most and actually phone up looking for a fight.

You serious ?

27 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

I wouldn't go out on a limb and say he leans either way but he certainly can't abide the idiots that phone up in green and white and has no hesitation to tell them they're morons.

Alex Rae's has had a few good one's, but I'd say over the piece some of the best smack downs against their callers are from Hugh Keevins, and they seem to hate him the most and actually phone up looking for a fight.

:lol:

30 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Keevins does give them a bit .The same way Kris Boyd gives us a wee bit now and again .

He’s 100pc tarrier just he’s a little different from the rest that he can actually call them out on the odd occasion .

There was a video of them all live in the studio reacting to that jam piece maniac who phoned in after the semi final...

Anyway just before he mentioned the jam piece, it sounded like he was going to go off on one about how they like to play the "celtic way" and the camera turned to Hugh and he was rolling his eyes the same way I do when one of them starts talking like that near me 🙄

10 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

There was a video of them all live in the studio reacting to that jam piece maniac who phoned in after the semi final...

Anyway just before he mentioned the jam piece, it sounded like he was going to go off on one about how they like to play the "celtic way" and the camera turned to Hugh and he was rolling his eyes the same way I do when one of them starts talking like that near me 🙄

He is 100pc tarrier .I know a couple who are just like him .Calls things out that are wrong (apart from the elephant in the room) .They are few and far between though .

16 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Please believe me when i'm saying he's a fuckin old bigot.
Compared Ibrox to the Nuremberg rallies ffs. 

19 minutes ago, Canabear said:

And was called out live on radio by Andy Smillie to his face for saying it.

The backpedaling that day was awesome.

Kheevins once famously boasted about having 4 priests at his daughters wedding , one of them being his brother who has just been caught calling Rangers fans H*** on his twitter account , hence the nickname 4 priests shug. He has already come out live on radio and declared he is a celtic fan as he was called out by a Rangers fan live on air.

He has no qualms about calling the idiots out , as it should be for all , because they are supposed to be neutral. My issue with that is they're not as they let their guard down from time to time.

The best part of Brians call was Andy Halliday hit him with the Leverkusen beating celtic. It was the ultimate slap down and his "We're no talkin about seltic Andy" was hilarious.

Willing to bet the nassally challenged specky nuremberg shug will have his say on Rangers releasing our brand new ORANGE 3rd kit in time for Seville :excited:
p.s...always thought it was 5 priests shug :mutley:

2 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

You serious?

6 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

The pain is palpable across the board with the scum support, I've seen a few things and us getting to the final has totally rendered them mute, they can't even celebrate the league win, this has totally destroyed the planned gloat fest and they've no idea how to react, I want an open top bus parade through Glasgow if we win it.

Sturgeon and Aitken absolutely shaking that they might have to congratulate a team from Glasgow winning the Europa league 

11 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

they’ll also be hoping for trouble in seville and glasgow. even if we win it’ll just be an excuse for them not to congratulate us and run off stories about the big bad Rangers!

Pitch invasion in Barcelons got us a 1 year ban. When Tav lifts the trophy celebrate only in the stands and bars afterwards. Bears have the good name of the club to uphold and I think that they will.

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Pitch invasion in Barcelons got us a 1 year ban. When Tav lifts the trophy celebrate only in the stands and bars afterwards. Bears have the good name of the club to uphold and I think that they will.

Almost positive it was 2 years reduced on appeal.
The forerunner to the Super Cup the next season gave us the chance to see one of Footballs Greats in Johan Cruyff,and his Ajax team.

33 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Sturgeon and Aitken absolutely shaking that they might have to congratulate a team from Glasgow winning the Europa league 

They hate absolutely everything that we as a club stand for. They will be creaming themselves if there's even a hint of trouble out there.

30 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Doesn't matter what we do, the media and politicians here will find a way to make it about the fans behaviour or the songs, or whatever else they can concentrate on , other than us being there and hopefully winning , the bastards are beeling, fuck them.