Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

12 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Timothy has been losing it big time in the open lines since the game and I think it just goes to show that they always knew deep down that popcorn teeth was an accident waiting to happen and sooner or later Stevie G was going to get it right... or to put it another way was a team that could go to Holland and win 4-0 really going to struggle with a lennon team :lol:.

I have to say very impressed with Gerrard after the game detailing all the expensive duds on the rat catchers bench when the inevitable covid excuses started from the mhedia.

The truth is this could be the sweetest of all seasons because it's pay back time to the spfl for their little free gift championship they sent the soap dodgers way in April ... that will have zero credibility in the history books when we wipe the floor with them this term :rangers:

3 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Timothy has been losing it big time in the open lines since the game and I think it just goes to show that they always knew deep down that popcorn teeth was an accident waiting to happen and sooner or later Stevie G was going ti get it right... or to put it another way was a team that could go to Holland and win 4-0 really going to struggle with a lennon team :lol:.

I have to say very impressed with Gerrard after the game detailing all the expensive duds on the timmy bench when the inevitable covid excuses started from the mhedia.

The truth is this could be the sweetest of all seasons because it's pay back time to the spfl for their little free gift championship they sent the soap dodgers way in April ... that will have zero credibility in the history books when we wipe the floor with them this season :rangers:

3 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Talking to yourself Thermo?

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Mark Guidi “celtic are missing the crowd”.

I must have missed every other club having a crowd.

They don’t half make excuses up for those cunts. 

Not having it. We are so far ahead of them 1vs1 its not even funny.

And the players they do have that do, can or have caused us problems before? They're not playing under Rogers anymore. It's not Danny Wilson and Rob Keirnan anymore.

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

But but they have the greatest fans in the world and are worth a goal of a start !!! 

12 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

:lol: Cunts have lost one and drawn one after 10 games.  Wage thief that wanker.

3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The celic park crowd is the one of the biggest myths in football. I’ve watched their games against us over the years and been there and I can honestly say the atmosphere isn’t great. 

European nights on BT you can hear a pin drop when they’re getting dominated by cunts like Copenhagen. 

Bread and butter league the place is half empty

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I'm sure he is married into the McGinn family....could be wrong mind you

No I think you may be right, actually think I may have read it on here (forum) previously following one of his angry rants at a caller who dared to cast an opposing view to his concerning celtic...