them

MisterC

1 hour ago, AdzKyle said:

Daily Rhebel

Jose Mourinho 'approached' by celtic as Parkhead club move first after Tottenham sacking

Jose Mourinho was reportedly approached by Celticimmediately following his sacking at Tottenham. 

The Portuguese was axed on Monday by Spurs chief Daniel Levy just days before he was due to lead his side out in the Carabao Cup Final against Manchester City.

:lol: Not a chance he’s going to go there

Same way I approached Scarlett Johansen. 

2 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

Daily Rhebel

Jose Mourinho 'approached' by celtic as Parkhead club move first after Tottenham sacking

Jose Mourinho was reportedly approached by Celticimmediately following his sacking at Tottenham. 

The Portuguese was axed on Monday by Spurs chief Daniel Levy just days before he was due to lead his side out in the Carabao Cup Final against Manchester City.

:lol: Not a chance he’s going to go there

The bumper pay out will have stipulations as to when he can take another job,and it anit the fuckin piggery.

2 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

My other 2 favourites are tierney and Griffiths, tierney saying they’ll do 10 because they ‘have that mentality’ and Griffiths stating hes here for the 10

We’ve had some unbelievable content between September and now 😂😂

Yes these are fucking fantastic.

Teirney is down south in a huff and Griffiths is a borderline junkie rat.

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Yes these are fucking fantastic.

Teirney is down south in a huff and Griffiths is a borderline junkie rat.

Griffiths being asked how long he’s going to stay for, ‘I’m here for the 10.’

you sure pal? 

tierney is just a wee bawbag that had it too easy and though his crew would finish the job because ‘they had that mentality’

let’s move to England and mug Kieran off imo 

48 minutes ago, Vision said:

#Metae

I bought the ‘10’ t-shirts, i cried as Brenda stuck up 10 fingers to signify the 10, I was delighted when Mikel said he was coming back for the ‘10’party.

aw wait the ten means nothing, the quadruple treble was all we wanted anyway tbh 

10 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Tenerife it was.

Think @born a blue nose said he worked with one of them, passed the video about in work after we won the league :lol:

He’s a customer mate a wouldn’t be able to work with one so rabid without punching the cunts heed aff 😂

42 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

The story in the Record is quoting a journalist from down south who works for the times. He says Spurs will have to cover any short fall in Mourinho's salary at his next club making it possible.

Lol.

I think some of these idiots are so blind to contracts, that they actually think that means he could go and work for a club for £1 a week. There will be so many clauses in that it's unreal.