them

MisterC

29 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Ange during that first question.

I get you but it was the disappearing into the hedge one for me, what is the betting if he fails he becomes Greek Orthodox..

Holy shit , I just watched the first question but had to turn off after that to restore some faith in humanity .

The Dom McKay guy , nah . Just gut reaction but it's usually correct .

The big heffer is likely a decent guy , but he's on a hiding to nothing here and everyone knows it . 

Glorious days ahead , glorious :tu:

1 minute ago, GM63 said:

We gotta get out of this place, by the Animals seems appropriate 

Think this guy is going to wish he never saw this place. So bring on hibs, the hearts, the animals, bring on athenians by the score! if I had a Tommy gun I’d shoot every athenian one just for walking on the Queens Highway.

4 hours ago, the goal machine said:

Absolute losers.

question to dom..can we expect more of these q+a sessions on a regular basis,and if not why.
question to pots of glue,did you watch just us tims and can you bring it back,and if not why.

keep it coming ya fucking mental defectives. :rofl:

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

😂😂They are nuttier than a squirrel’s shit Bro👍🏻

chucked it when he said "i will always,always protect this football club"
wait till you need police protection to leave your place of employment,and they're chasing the 5 fuckin buses up the street wanting blood.

and another small piece of advice.
you should have waited till you find out what kind of filthy paedophile infested fuckin club you are stating you will protect.
and just wait till you find out the last 3 compliance officers were rancid fenian ST holders at the piggery.
you've just volunteered for the proverbial cuckoos nest.