them

MisterC

8 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Can I stomp this cunt's baws

Good luck finding me😌 I'm in amongst you from time to time. One day I'll STRIKE.

You'll go to turn left, but a cyclist will cut in beside you at the last second.

You'll reach for a pair of socks... but one of them will be slightly damp!

You'll hear a creak behind you in the floorboards at night... and you'll only turn 179 degrees👻😱

20220702_143927.jpg

47 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

You can dislike the paedoDeclans and admit when you think that they've got a nice kit template (green and grey hoops notwithstanding). Same as when they've got a very good player or side.

Those who constantly say "it's shite" about their Adidas gear, or "he's shite" about Kyogo, sound like those mongbag heavy metal fans back in school who only liked Pantera and wouldn't listen to anything else.

So what you’re basically saying is you have the new scum top with Kyogo 8 on the back? (And yes I had to Google what number he was)

1 hour ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Good luck finding me😌 I'm in amongst you from time to time. One day I'll STRIKE.

You'll go to turn left, but a cyclist will cut in beside you at the last second.

You'll hear a creak behind you in the floorboards at night... and you'll only turn 179 degrees👻😱

20220702_143927.jpg

wtf

1 hour ago, Gmajor1991 said:

20220702_143927.jpg

karmi-wearing-dungarees.gif

5 hours ago, Gmajor1991 said:

20220702_143927.jpg

magdalen-berns-fuck-off.gif.55c0fe8d0203599dbea4cce4691b64de.gif

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

See any cunt that comes in here stating how much they love the tarriers strios should be fed to the fucking penguins

I didn't say I "loved" it. I said it was a 9/10. It has some things that I wish our shirts had (the collar, the stitched manufacturer logo, the option of having no sponsor). I certainly didn't say that I'd be buying it or enjoying seeing it being worn during matches or in XXXL sizes around Dublin.

Those are my opinions and you have yours. Not going to waste more of my day arguing with folk who I doubtfully have anything in common with asides from my football team.

3 hours ago, Gmajor1991 said:

I didn't say I "loved" it. I said it was a 9/10. It has some things that I wish our shirts had (the collar, the stitched manufacturer logo, the option of having no sponsor). I certainly didn't say that I'd be buying it or enjoying seeing it being worn during matches or in XXXL sizes around Dublin.

Those are my opinions and you have yours. Not going to waste more of my day arguing with folk who I doubtfully have anything in common with asides from my football team.

Fuck me, we have a live one in here tonight 

18 hours ago, Gmajor1991 said:

20220702_143927.jpg

If someone's having a rant or a bad day I am usually placid about it as it can happen to anyone on occasion.

However, reading the above strange quotes (?), I honestly think it would be a help to you, if you were to seek counselling.

10 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

If someone's having a rant or a bad day I am usually placid about it as it can happen to anyone on occasion.

However, reading the above strange quotes (?), I honestly think it would be a help to you, if you were to seek counselling.

Ok Will Graham.