them

MisterC

5 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Copied from elsewhere

A meeting was held with the players in December and they were asked if they would phone Season Ticket holders, to wish them well and ask them how they were coping throughout the pandemic, as a goodwill gesture. The players point blank refused to participate.

"Kalimera, I is Vasilis Barkas, are you all a OK ? Ave you caughta de covid ?  I've nota caughta anything atta all recently.........

5 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Copied from elsewhere

A meeting was held with the players in December and they were asked if they would phone Season Ticket holders, to wish them well and ask them how they were coping throughout the pandemic, as a goodwill gesture. The players point blank refused to participate.

"Hi, my name is Scott.............er, it says on the card Scott Broon.....................aye that's me...........

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Rattling them out like I don’t know what😂

Better than rattling beads. 

There must be lots left there. 

*Bonjour, my names Jeremie Fringpong........I don't give a fuck about your season ticket or how you are..........just glad I'm out of it...........

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Imagine if it was Lennon on the call 😂

That's the worst chat up line joke:

"Hello, I'm Neil Lennon............

Or:

"Hello Mr Lawell, it's  Neil.....................hello.....................hello..................hello..............