them

MisterC

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

This is true :lol: 

I know it’s become a bit of a parody over the years, but it still baffles me how McKay never got a fair crack at it. We were crying out for a freshen up in the middle of the park and he came to us with a pretty decent pedigree. 

Just now, DBBTB said:

I know it’s become a bit of a parody over the years, but it still baffles me how McKay never got a fair crack at it. We were crying out for a freshen up in the middle of the park and he came to us with a pretty decent pedigree. 

I can't ever remember him playing? We all used to hype him up on here :lol:

Just now, DBBTB said:

Remember he played off Jelavic in a game at Ibrox against Dundee Utd, sure Jelavic got a hat trick and he looked great. 

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He was a very good player in that Roar side and had a decent career with Australia. He was also capable of playing wide too and he had a pretty sweet left foot for whipping a ball in which would have been ideal for Jelavic. Instead we were doing daft things like playing Lee Wallace as a left winger.

I think it would have been difficult for us to play both him and Davis in the middle of the park. If Davis had got injured that season then I think we would have seen him a lot more than we did.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Oh you should see the thread on FF. The amount of bears claiming he’s a good manager and will do well is nauseating.

Cunts have signed Joe Mangle FS!

FF is shit now they even have a filter for tarrier  and taig so they wont upset the press in scotland more interested in making money from ads and getting a Rangers blazer than having a place for Rangers fans to talk freely

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Fuck off! 😂

09A32B12-7ECE-40B5-8C04-2429329AC368.png

Fuck me that is some spin:lol:

Granted he was at Brisbane for 4 years but he spent more time with Australia than he did in his one year in Melbourne. As for Yokohama he won the title in his second year and the two years after that finished 4th, 9th and currently sit 4th. 

Statues though...

2 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Fuck me that is some spin:lol:

Granted he was at Brisbane for 4 years but he spent more time with Australia than he did in his one year in Melbourne. As for Yokohama he won the title in his second year and the two years after that finished 4th, 9th and currently sit 4th. 

Statues though...

Right beside Brother Walmart 

:lol: