them

MisterC

Going by the camera angle, as they go to take the free kick Barkas was standing right in the spot where the ball goes in the net - did it go through him or did he jump out the way???  :confused:

Slightly worried he's shown his hand too soon and is so bad that even Ange realises he can't play again

Danes certainly looked average but I think have a couple of players coming back and will surely give it a go over there

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Before the game the pundits were worrying about the weak defence, as it turned out the defence done their job, they weren’t needed, the strikers didn’t, if Ange had played Bain they might have won that.

I hope tonight makes the scum believe they don't need another 2 or 3 defender's mate. I want to hear Walsh and Ralston are world beaters by pundits and there fans. Change nothing give them a chance 😂😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Stewart and Sutton trying out-do each other for cringiest cheerleader. Who did they prove wrong? They drew at home against a shite Danish mob. Fuck me. 

Both wanking off jug ears Christie 😂 If he was half as good as they 2 are making out they would have won by 2 or 3 goals