COVID Breach

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Thing is they were warned, they saw 2 teammates lose their Rangers careers over it. They have seen the levels of death and devestation covid has brought on families around the country. 

The fuckers deserve no slack or bullshit about being young and all that. It's pathetic 

Get them to fuck because they could easily have fucked our season and they clearly don't give a fuck about Rangers. 

I couldn't have said it better.....

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Nah after the fallout of the other 2 clowns earlier in the season, no player should be breaching the rules, young or old. They get to play football everyday with people that they now probably consider mates rather than colleagues, and they will be getting well paid even at a young age. Absolutely no excuses

I agree 100% they are in a privileged position but that doesn't mean they are mature enough to act responsibly off the pitch. We'd all love to be in their shoes playing for Rangers and living the dream but we all make mistakes in life regardless of how privileged you are. They are not robots unfortunately 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Thing is they were warned, they saw 2 teammates lose their rangers careers over it. They have seen the levels of death and devestation covid has brought on families around the country. 

The fuckers deserve no slack or bullshit about being young and all that. It's pathetic 

Get them to fuck because they could easily have fucked our season and they clearly don't give a fuck about Rangers. 

100% this.

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

What makes it worse for me is how much Gerrard rates Patterson, think the gaffer genuinely seen a bright future for him here, what a fucking slap in the face that is.

I wouldn't have been surprised to see Tav leave this season and Patterson was clearly seen as his successor.

Fucking idiot.

They won’t be sacked, maximum fine and suspension will be given at the end of the day we are a business and they are assets. They can be sold.

from what I was told there was only 6 people in the house, they know the rules  broke them

so will now have to live with the consequences 

6 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

I'm not but we've all been young and done ridiculous things in life that we later regret. They deserve to be punished by the league and club and after that we'll see what the future holds but we will not sack them. 

Trust me mate if I was in Patterson's shoes I wouldn't be doing anything ridiculous like this. Imagine risking a potentially great career at Rangers to attend what was no doubt an absolutely souless party where they were all downing blue wickeds. Why?

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Stop it ffs.

They're professional footballers, adults, and in.an environment they've had it made abundantly clear to them what they can or can't do.

They chose to do their own selfish thing and we'll never know whether they'd have jeopardised our season by coming into training next session.

They made their choices and I hope to fuck they are made to pay for it.

I give up 😂

Just now, Robster said:

They won’t be sacked, maximum fine and suspension will be given at the end of the day we are a business and they are assets. They can be sold.

from what I was told there was only 6 people in the house, they know the rules  broke them

so will now have to live with the consequences 

Depends if it costs the club

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Thing is they were warned, they saw 2 teammates lose their Rangers careers over it. They have seen the levels of death and devestation covid has brought on families around the country. 

That's fine you have your opinion and I have mine mate. 

I'm not going to sink the boot in when they will be at the lowest point of their life's now. I honestly I feel a bit sorry for them as they had everything to gain and it's now ruined by making a fucking stupid decision. 

The club will not sack them but more likely sold or loaned in the summer. 

First thought was get them both to fuck. Then, I thought they wouldn't lose their jobs in other walks of life for it, so that would be too harsh. However, thinking further it's the potential damage that could have been done to the club that becomes the issue, and in other walks of life you get binned for potentially damaging your employer.

So, if true, off you fuck, boys.

24 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

4 games from winning title, last 32 of Europa, Patterson and Bassey decide to go to a party. If they weren’t caught they’d have came into training with rest of squad on Monday/ Tuesday and then if it had came out we’re looking at close contacts facing 10 days in self isolation meaning they’d miss both Europa games and Dundee United game.

It’s mind-boggling it really is.

If there is any silver lining to this and the Jones/Edmundson case, then it's that they were caught before going to training. 

Just now, Ross-Gazza genius said:

I'm not going to sink the boot in when they will be at the lowest point of their life's now. I honestly I feel a bit sorry for them as they had everything to gain and it's now ruined by making a fucking stupid decision. 

Thankfully they were caught tonight and not later tomorrow. I wonder if youd be so forgiven if it led to widespread squad isolation for the league game and European exit for a wee swally together to finger chantelle and Becky. 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Stop it ffs.

They're professional footballers, adults, and in.an environment they've had it made abundantly clear to them what they can or can't do.

They chose to do their own selfish thing and we'll never know whether they'd have jeopardised our season by coming into training next session.

They made their choices and I hope to fuck they are made to pay for it.

That's fine, I'll have my opinion and that's also fine. 

They will get punished and deservedly so but letting them stew on their actions will be be the worst punishment they can get. 

2 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Feel sorry for them :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Holy fuck.