Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Five defenders and a midfielder who has played for Scotland more often as a centre back than anything else.

You can tell who the manager is just by looking at that team.

Gilmour and Patterson, our best young players, not included.

Horrendous.

It's a reasonably cautious starting 11, see how things go for a bit then maybe make offensive changes later. Don't want to go balls out and get pumped in the first half.

26 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Fucking buzzing for this now.

The kids and I have got our kits on and the Saltire is flying out the window. There's loads of flags in our estate and it's a proper gala feel just being out and about. 

Let's go, Scotland! 

Good! Don't particularly care or want them to do well but should be more of that than there is, don't think I've seen any Scotland flags out windows at all

I heard some non-bluenoses discuss Patterson vs O’Donnell and suggest Patterson has never been tested defensively.  Hmmm, so he didn’t play in Europe for us vs someone who has played with bottom of the league teams his entire career (bar Kilmarnock’s fluke season) and when out of contract, not one of the Top6 last season took a gamble on him? Aye ok, fire on. 

Clarke doing his usual to avoid losing the game rather going out and winning it.  Teams on the front foot have, generally, been rewarded in this tournament.  As for Christie, fuck sake!