Goldson

GOAT

20 hours ago, ESWF said:

Football doesn’t work that way. Balogun and Simpson aren’t a patch on Goldson. 

So losing goals to Goldson errors is the way football works? So if CG has a mare again against malmo I’ll just quote you and say “football doesn’t work that way” yeah? For the record Goldson is the best CB we have, that doesn’t mean he’s immune from criticism when he has his moments. He reminds me a lot of amoruso. 

18 hours ago, AGM_72 said:

Anyone wanting him dropped for Tuesday is clueless and doesn't understand football.

None of Balogun, Simpson or Helander have started together. It's always Goldson and another. And with good reason. Throwing an untested partnership in ahead of a crucial CL qualifier is madness and unsettles the whole team. It won't happen and it shouldn't happen.

Yeah but if it did happen, and we lost then it would give the same folk the chance to blame Gerrard for mixing up his CH pairing before a crucial tie.😁

Goldson, like many others, is betting in an empty stadium. Not sure why exactly that is, but sadly it seems we haven't actually improved at all since before the lockdown.

For me Gerrard needs to take responsibility for this. Last year was great, but other than that he's not done enough for me, and the football is terrible to watch. We lack any real fight or passion.

Time for a new manager as well as a new centre back

2 minutes ago, wrb08157 said:

Goldson, like many others, is betting in an empty stadium. Not sure why exactly that is, but sadly it seems we haven't actually improved at all since before the lockdown.

For me Gerrard needs to take responsibility for this. Last year was great, but other than that he's not done enough for me, and the football is terrible to watch. We lack any real fight or passion.

shifty.gif.8a835bee1a6c7d277aadae03bed726bf.gif

Just now, real boydie9 said:

Solid last season. Bomb scare (so far) this season. He should be dropped, imo, Tav and Kent too. It'll be Interesting who starts on Friday.  

Doesn't make a difference who's dropped for Friday, the first big game and they'll all be back in irrespective of how well their replacements play against Dunfermline.

Just passed by the man himself and involuntarily went "55, man" and I genuinely don't know whether he thought he was getting abuse or not. 

I  was also so disappointed in myself for being in my 30s and acting like I was about 10. It was out my mouth before I even knew it :lol:

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Just passed by the man himself and involuntarily went "55, man" and I genuinely don't know whether he thought he was getting abuse or not. 

I  was also so disappointed in myself for being in my 30s and acting like I was about 10. It was out my mouth before I even knew it :lol:

I’m fuckin disappointed in you too !!! 

10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I expected more from a guy with your intelect mate

2005300065_g0yIdv98lVqsyNAqn7(1).gif.57d325076bc82f2605b59b275f63d092.gif

35 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Did he say anything back :lol:

On 10/08/2021 at 21:49, wrb08157 said:

@admin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yous fuck waens

7 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Did he say anything back :lol:

Looked like he just sort of smiled but he was walking by the car, so not 100% sure if it was a smile or grimace which is why I'm not sure if he thought I was abusing him.

He probably should have told me to stop being such a fucking cabbage tbh.

I like Goldson and think he's a very good defender. However, he does have bombscare moments and when he's going through a bad patch he seems to underhit or play daft passes, slices clearances etc. 

I get frustrated and criticise him during those times but at the top of his game he's a rock and I think he'll go on to have another good season. 

Time for a new bar of soap.

5 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Thought he looked quite shaky again last night something not quite right with him. Needs dropped until the contract situation is resolved.

Shaky last night. Are we talking about Goldson or Simpson ? 
Get the Goldson & Helander partnership back together. Balogun & Simpson aren’t close to being as good or reliable.