DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

Especially this site!:lol:

This mantra of bringing people together is what the social media companies go on about. What a load of shite, it's just divided society even more and gives every attention seeking gobshite a platform to inflict their views on the rest of us.

and those cunts that police them are the worst

21 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Struggling to think of any nice parts in paisley tbh 🤣

Back in the 90s my mate and I used to go out in Glasgow. I know, what's wrong with Renfrew nightlife. His mum used to say that we should go out in Paisley instead, as Glasgow was too violent. Then one year there was a bunch of stabbings in Paisley. Pretty much one every weekend. His mum never moaned about us going out in Glasgow again. 😂

Just now, jamess said:

A lot of us buddies were born in Johnstone coz that's where the maternity hospital was.

Aye that’s where I was born, Sure I read that’s where the actor who played Blake Carrington in Dynasty was born also, John Forsyth I think his name was.

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Ah right . I was born in Paisley , but not sure where . For some reason Ross hospital comes into my head. 

I'll need yo ask my parents :lol:

There was a Ross hospital on hawkhead rd in paisley, Not sure if it was a maternity hospital though and it’s been away for quite some time.

Strange that DR  is silent so far on outing of Godley for her behaviour on twitter.

Especially as they have covered her extensively in the past..all very positively.

The Nats will be dropping her from their roster of celebrity supporters and will bin her COVID message.

Their quick reaction and condemnation shows up the DR in a very embarrassing and poor light.

Given the evidence of unacceptable tweets by named journalists and their relentless pursuit of the  H and H Group.

23 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Ah right . I was born in Paisley , but not sure where . For some reason Ross hospital comes into my head. 

I'll need yo ask my parents :lol:

The main maternity hospital was at the junction of Johnstone and Elderslie. Now houses.