DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

10 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Don't even think she classes as a comedian at all. I'd never heard of her till lockdown 😂

Yeah but she's acting like these have been part of some performance and now being taken out of context,  instead of her being on twitter at 1 in the morning being racist while watching x factor replays 

Tbf, stand-up comedians and sit-coms in the 70's got away with murder. It would never be acceptable in today's world.

Being an old cunt, she will remember those years but she hasn't adapted with the times and now she has been found out and is grovelling. It's not taken out of context. 

It is too late for apologies. Surely the auld boots career is finished.

20 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Ffs I don't understand, especially everything some of our support and club has went thru over the last few years alone why we all shouldn't be having a massive party watching these cunts suffering what we have went thru. 

What was it my auld granda used to say along the lines of fly by the crows then u will get shot fucking down. 

12 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Honestly I don't care, its great times watching them squirm and talk some amount of shite to work themselves out of it 

This is such a myopic view. We've all said things that aren't acceptable by today's standards. Anyone telling you otherwise is a liar. What do we do, grass on each other and take the moral high ground until we get found out for being stupid and the economy grinds to halt because no one is employable? 

It's just so daft.

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

I really cannot stand Janey Godley. She's criminally unfunny and can be an awful person, but I cant take any pleasure in someone being piled on for things they said 10 years ago, regardless of whether or not I like them.

This is a terrible, bitter and vindictive way for a society to operate and I hope its a turning point where we all just calm the fuck down and realise we're all human, we all change and we all make mistakes. 

This.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

This is such a myopic view. We've all said things that aren't acceptable by today's standards. Anyone telling you otherwise is a liar. What do we do, grass on each other and take the moral high ground until we get found out for being stupid and the economy grinds to halt because no one is employable? 

It's just so daft.

Many Twitter accounts will be getting scoured right now in the attempt to find someone to balance off against Godley and who can be cited as more heinous. The reaction to this will not be consistent.

4 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

fuck shes not even one just now

Yeah I get that , tbh until yesterday I thought she was the cunt that does the rbs adverts , my point is more she's trying to hide behind that when I thought she only became a thing during covid 

1 minute ago, don logan said:

Many Twitter accounts will be getting scoured right now in the attempt to find someone to balance off against Godley and who can be cited as more heinous. The reaction to this will not be consistent.

Or course 5hey will and no doubt they will find someone whose a public figure to name and shame. 

Unfortunately this is what the snp and the press have descended the country to nowadays 

11 minutes ago, Willis said:

I like all sorts of dark and offensive humour.

I don't find her tweets personally offensive but I also don't find them funny in the slightest, if you're going to use dark stuff in your "comedy" it at least has to be funny.

Also theres a precedence set in Scotland over this kind of thing, Count Dankulas video with his "nazi" pug was much more obviously a joke than Godleys tweets and Dankula was convicted of it so Godley should be convicted too

They go by 'black' nowadays mate.

Stop being racist. 

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

The vermin and radical leftist started all this shit

Its not coming back to bite them

Folk should be glad the standard is now being applied to those who used it against us, but don't for a second think it can't come full circle to bite us again 

The whole cancel culture and mentality needs to be addressed and changed but unfortunately its an issue all across the West and a row over some football tweets isn't going to change it. This isn't going to end so people should just make sure their own accounts etc are clean cause this tit for tat stuff is just going to get worse

Take it this should read 'now'?

It certainly is coming back round to bit them, but you are right. This is now war. Every single chance they will get, they will try to reverse it again on us.

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

@ger4life_1872 was spot on before though, this wasn't part of a routine/show, it was unprovoked attacks on people on social media. Big difference.

Aye but she thought as a comedian she could just say things 🤣