DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

She done it with me too, I called her a name on a thread that she wasn't on and she jumped on and started saying I loved her and was desperate to talk to her or some other nonsensical shite .

I'm like, you tweeted me ya fucking riot. Face for the radio ya cow.

Blocked.

Well you will call her names.😂

44 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I really cannot stand Janey Godley. She's criminally unfunny and can be an awful person, but I cant take any pleasure in someone being piled on for things they said 10 years ago, regardless of whether or not I like them.

This is a terrible, bitter and vindictive way for a society to operate and I hope its a turning point where we all just calm the fuck down and realise we're all human, we all change and we all make mistakes. 

Ffs I don't understand, especially everything some of our support and club has went thru over the last few years alone why we all shouldn't be having a massive party watching these cunts suffering what we have went thru. 

What was it my auld granda used to say along the lines of fly by the crows then u will get shot fucking down. 

I worked with an organisation years ago with children that was affected with drug and alcohol addiction within the household we decided to do a comedy sketch with them and have a show in the arches and it was the one and only Janey that came to teach the kids stand up comedy she sounded like a wee fish wife from the east end even then. 
oh and the kids were great with their own routines as you can imagine 😂

6 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Ffs I don't understand, especially everything some of our support and club has went thru over the last few years alone why we all shouldn't be having a massive party watching these cunts suffering what we have went thru. 

What was it my auld granda used to say along the lines of fly by the crows then u will get shot fucking down. 

Cause this tit for tat shit is a terrible thing for society.

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Saying it was taken 'out of context'.

Fuck off you racist piece of shit.

“I thought being a comedian meant I could use any phrases, any words, say anything and they wouldn’t be taken out of context.”

We all know she’s lying anyway,  but ignorance isn’t an excuse. 

Delusional Janey " I thought being an standup comedian outspoken standup comic".

Theres your first mistake believing your own hype.

You aint a comic and are as funny as a hole in the head

Apologising cause you have been caught out with your racist shit " taken out of context: my arse you meant every word you and you alone wrote only to bleat I didnae inderstand I was only in my 50s.

The cheek of it calling anyone "horseface " house must be full of circus mirrors.

I wonder who spun her apology another fairytale. What a shithole this Country is turning into, driven by the S.N.P and ably abetted by the agitators and haters who are leading us all down a very dangerous road

Vote them Out.