Rangers voting SNP

Swagger

1 hour ago, DarcheVinny said:

Scotland could be a far safer, fairer and greater country to be a part of, but not under the SNP. When your stuck between the corrupt (Conservatives) and inept (SNP), there actually isn't a choice that will benefit you.

My vision of an independent Scotland is one that is a country that survives off its own resources, without any ties to the EU or any other "one world government" organisation. The SNP are on their knees to deep throat any world power that will fund their hard right-wing, anti-English priorities, with no plan for the aftermath.

We've enough forest, land, livestock and fishing waters to feed, house and employ the entire country, without depending upon the usual forces of evil in power.

Imagine a Green party, that wasn't fucking mental, or obsessed with pronouns and the creation of new genders (whilst actively discriminating against women's rights) for every day of the year.

Party political broadcast 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

How short people’s memories - proud to support Rangers, proud to support the SNP, and the national team. Personally anyone who bases their political allegiance on supporting a football club is a brain dead sheep! 

have a great day y’all. 

Nae bother hamish 

6F168D15-B37C-4419-99FE-631C88ED3853.thumb.jpeg.b4c9a3a2e8f4ef7f258f6006af56dde2.jpeg

1 hour ago, DarcheVinny said:

Scotland could be a far safer, fairer and greater country to be a part of, but not under the SNP. When your stuck between the corrupt (Conservatives) and inept (SNP), there actually isn't a choice that will benefit you.

My vision of an independent Scotland is one that is a country that survives off its own resources, without any ties to the EU or any other "one world government" organisation. The SNP are on their knees to deep throat any world power that will fund their hard right-wing, anti-English priorities, with no plan for the aftermath.

We've enough forest, land, livestock and fishing waters to feed, house and employ the entire country, without depending upon the usual forces of evil in power.

Imagine a Green party, that wasn't fucking mental, or obsessed with pronouns and the creation of new genders (whilst actively discriminating against women's rights) for every day of the year.

And heroin.  Don't forget the heroin.

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Imagine trying to have an intelligent conversation with that cunt...about anything.:UK:

And they’ve all got the same argument, no facts just FreeDUMB :UK:

I’m going do something I’ve not done on here ever, just going to block them👍🏻

38 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Why are you proud to support the SNP, how have they improved Scotland?

Would donate money to Erskine on anything constructive they have done to make ALL our lives better since holding power........one fuckin thing.

Time to get rid, reptiles are in power, by breeding like rabbits, and being brainwashed in the no go for anyone else schooling.

Labour was their twisted arm choice for decades, then like a light switch, they all defected allegiance and votes, also ropped in minorities to the grand plan.

Sumbags, Borderline Nazi's to the core.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

So is anyone who ignores the fact that a particular party absolutely hates everything their club stands for and actively tries to damage them, and still votes for them. 

I think that's the bit that's spot on.

You can be a Rangers fan and support the idea of independence.

You can't be one and support the SNP though.

On 02/09/2021 at 20:58, Swagger said:

In fact anybody voting SNP - take a right fucking good look at yourselves. 

Arseholes 

I have no affiliation to any political party - they're all wanks to be honest.

Democracy means individuals have the freedom to vote for who they want, not because you can tell them who you don't like. That's exactly how Hitler started in the 1930's.

People across the world are dying every day for the right to have a free vote - who are you or anyone else to tell them how to use that vote?

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

How short people’s memories - proud to support Rangers, proud to support the SNP, and the national team. Personally anyone who bases their political allegiance on supporting a football club is a brain dead sheep! 

have a great day y’all. 

Fuck off,scab.

33 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I have no affiliation to any political party - they're all wanks to be honest.

Democracy means individuals have the freedom to vote for who they want, not because you can tell them who you don't like. That's exactly how Hitler started in the 1930's.

People across the world are dying every day for the right to have a free vote - who are you or anyone else to tell them how to use that vote?

Shut up ya fucking idiot :lol:

11 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Tell me one thing the nationalist government has done to improve Scotland in the last 15 years?

How would i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 have managed the RBS collapse never mind COVID response?

How’s the Scottish National Investment Bank (that’s not really a bank) doing? Is it a Lender of Last Resort?

What currency would i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 use after Scexit?

How would i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 bridge the financial black hole that is the deficit?

Tax raised £65bn

Block grant £32bn

Inc Tax kept £13bn

= ScotGov £45bn budget ( £44.7b is spent by the Scotgovt, LAs and Public corporations)

Add paid direct by WM

DWP welfare/pensions £25bn

= £70bn cash spend in/on Scotland 

= £5bn cash deficit

Add

£10bn estimated allocated central costs defence, finance etc

= £15bn deficit

Where does the money come from for i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 pensions, benefits, etc  - tax generated?

How would i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 manage tax revenues taking into account the high public/private sector ratio and the lower income tax rate, relative to the rest of 🇬🇧?

How long would it take i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 to join the EU?

How will an i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 meet membership criteria?

How will an i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 deal with a Hard Border with its current biggest market?

Any comment on the commercial disasters like BiFab, Queesferry Crossing, QEUH, Edinburgh Sick Kids Hospital, rusting ferries, Prestwick Airport, oil & gas in decline,

The highest drug death rate in the world, lowest life expectancy in Europe, education in free fall, sturgeon lying to parliament, sturgeons husband influencing the case against Salmond, care home deaths, SNP bullying.

We’ve had the failed Offensive Behaviour Act & Named Persons Act and now the Hate Crime Bill. The Snats wanted to suspend trial by jury at the start of the epidemic. Extended lockdown. The corruption, fraud & lies displayed during the Salmond enquiry. All from a party formed in the 30s by fascists/Nazis.

Not quite there yet but heading in that direction.

Do you think this is value for money:

Poll tax write off £425m

Prestwick Airport £50m

Gaelic Road signs £26m

Internal Relations £26m

Gaelic dictionary £15m

Botched NHS IT services £250m

Ferguson Marine £230m

Gaelic TV £17m

Bifab £52m

Foreign aid £10m

Free EU tuition fees £120m

£6m/year unopened hospitals

And that’s before I even start on the Snats hatred of everything British including our football club!

Brilliant mate. Putting a like against it wasn’t enough. 👍

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Tell me one thing the nationalist government has done to improve Scotland in the last 15 years?

How would i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 have managed the RBS collapse never mind COVID response?

How’s the Scottish National Investment Bank (that’s not really a bank) doing? Is it a Lender of Last Resort?

What currency would i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 use after Scexit?

How would i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 bridge the financial black hole that is the deficit?

Tax raised £65bn

Block grant £32bn

Inc Tax kept £13bn

= ScotGov £45bn budget ( £44.7b is spent by the Scotgovt, LAs and Public corporations)

Add paid direct by WM

DWP welfare/pensions £25bn

= £70bn cash spend in/on Scotland 

= £5bn cash deficit

Add

£10bn estimated allocated central costs defence, finance etc

= £15bn deficit

Where does the money come from for i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 pensions, benefits, etc  - tax generated?

How would i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 manage tax revenues taking into account the high public/private sector ratio and the lower income tax rate, relative to the rest of 🇬🇧?

How long would it take i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 to join the EU?

How will an i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 meet membership criteria?

How will an i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 deal with a Hard Border with its current biggest market?

Any comment on the commercial disasters like BiFab, Queesferry Crossing, QEUH, Edinburgh Sick Kids Hospital, rusting ferries, Prestwick Airport, oil & gas in decline,

The highest drug death rate in the world, lowest life expectancy in Europe, education in free fall, sturgeon lying to parliament, sturgeons husband influencing the case against Salmond, care home deaths, SNP bullying.

We’ve had the failed Offensive Behaviour Act & Named Persons Act and now the Hate Crime Bill. The Snats wanted to suspend trial by jury at the start of the epidemic. Extended lockdown. The corruption, fraud & lies displayed during the Salmond enquiry. All from a party formed in the 30s by fascists/Nazis.

Not quite there yet but heading in that direction.

Do you think this is value for money:

Poll tax write off £425m

Prestwick Airport £50m

Gaelic Road signs £26m

Internal Relations £26m

Gaelic dictionary £15m

Botched NHS IT services £250m

Ferguson Marine £230m

Gaelic TV £17m

Bifab £52m

Foreign aid £10m

Free EU tuition fees £120m

£6m/year unopened hospitals

And that’s before I even start on the Snats hatred of everything British including our football club!

Do u mind if I use this elsewhere??? 

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

have a great day y’all. 

8OC9QjY.thumb.jpg.597782ca6befe9960d984939f75a2f6d.jpg