***** The Official Champions vs St. Johnstone Sat 11th Sept 2021*****

Boybluesy

fucking brutal from both teams, Gerrard needs to change something as ST J are out for a point and they are halfway there, ST J style of football is nothing short of a disgrace but we are going to get this all away games. SG needs to come up with a way to break this down.  For me, Wright for Kent, to give us a spark, or Hopefully Kent makes me eat my words second half.  

ST J playing with 9 defenders. its tough to break this down but SG needs to come up with something. its every away match now. 

We look miles off it again with no quality middle to front.

This formation needs a shake up as its not working and hasnt been for some time. We arent even creating many chances these days which is the most worrying thing. 

I would be surprised if anyone is genuinely surprised at how that first half played out. Seen it  every time against St J last season, and if you thought that their spoiling tactics were poor 1st half, just wait and see the second half. We will be lucky if the ball stays in play for anything more than than a minute the whole half.

passing poor, link up play down the flanks could be better, especially between Bassey and Kent. One of those games that will be won with one moment of genius or an error. Early goal is required in second half as the longer it stays 0-0 we are vulnerable to a sucker punch.

Well that was boring as fuck. Playing right into St Johnstones hands at the moment by pissing around slowly from side to side and allowing them time to slot into a solid blue line across their 18 yard line. Will most likely be more of the same for at least 20 minutes of the 2nd half as well. 

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

I would be surprised if anyone is genuinely surprised at how that first half played out. Seen it  every time against St J last season, and if you thought that their spoiling tactics were poor 1st half, just wait and see the second half. We will be lucky if the ball stays in play for anything more than than a minute the whole half.

We have been playing like this all season , its no surprise. Davis and Kamara should never be starting against shite like this......

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Roofe literally the only player with pass marks so far.

I was hoping beating the tarriers would kick start our season but I guess not.

I fear for us in Europe to be honest.

Nah, we will do well in Europe...remember we weren't outstanding in domestic last season, but we still won 55. Did better once we were out of Europe and only had the league to think about👍🏻