*****Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

Glad to have won, as 3 points is all that matters.  Got to be honest and say that I’m not convinced we were winning that game if they kept 11 players on the pitch.  Some improvement in general play after the red card but still too many players not performing.

39 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Too many people post in the moment and don’t take time to think about it. Understandable to an extent when emotions are high during a game, but it’s brutal reading at times.

To be fair I think most people use it as an outlet fir frustration if they're watching the game alone. I know I do anyway at times. And, as you say, it's just emotional reactions at times that no one would care about if you were watching the game with mates because everyone would know what you're doing with context. 

I got so frustrated with Kent at one point this season that I posted we need more from a club record signing . I was so passed off in that specific moment I forgot Tore Andre Flo even existed. :lol:

Just now, King Jela said:

October looks pretty fucking tough for us and the Torbett's. Hibs and Hearts might pull away. 

Next quarter we have Filth, Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen and Motherwell away.  We should have taken full points at home v Motherwell but still not a given away.  Need to keep Goldson and Balogun fit at least until Helander is back around the turn of the year.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

28th Nov to 2nd Jan is brutal for us. 10 games in 36 days.

Livi A

Hibs A

Dundee H

Lyon A

Hearts A

St Johnstone H

DU H or Cup final 

St Mirren H

Aberdeen A

Scum A

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Next quarter we have Filth, Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen and Motherwell away.  We should have taken full points at home v Motherwell but still not a given away.  Need to keep Goldson and Balogun fit at least until Helander is back around the turn of the year.

Although on the flip side the scum's fixture list from December to about April doesn't look too good for them either. 

26 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Just insulting our players is horrendous - keep this up and you'll start receiving timeouts.

Barasic is defensively shite BIGman and have made my views on goldson obvious, balogun has been the star defender since v the tarriers at RB.

Unfortunately it's called a fans forum for a reason, no abuse, just able given views.

Is that what you turn round and say to anybody giving it to any players at Ibrox? Do you whack your hammer down in supreme power.

I've not offended no one.

11 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

This cunt is going to break someone's leg or end their career. And no doubt there is plenty more of these as well. Look at his face. Just a thug. Never a footballer. Something needs to be done about him. He can't keep doing this.

image.thumb.png.5166f8844b03b989c7dc5fe59d2ddfb9.png

That’s it in a nutshell. The sheer anger in his face shows he cannot control his aggression and is actively looking to injure a player. That isn’t just a hard tackle, every single slide challenge he makes if he gets the ball or not he always finishes at knee height. It’s entirely deliberate. 

I honestly believe he’s the most dangerous player in the league, this is fellow professionals he’s playing against yet he’s constantly looking to seriously injure one of them. 

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Barasic is defensively shite BIGman and have made my views on goldson obvious, balogun has been the star defender since v the tarriers at RB.

Unfortunately it's called a fans forum for a reason, no abuse, just able given views.

Is that what you turn round and say to anybody giving it to any players at Ibrox? Do you whack your hammer down in supreme power.

I've not offended no one.

All I ask is you don’t abuse players in that manner. 

I don’t think that’s a big ask when it’s our own team…