*****Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

16 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Patterson has got to start all league games for me......

I thought he was very impressive.  Did well defensively and always seemed ready to take on his player and get the ball in the box.  He even had a decent effort on target blocked.  Lots of things to work on but that can only happen by playing more.  Tav needs to up his game if he wants to remain first pick.  Might be the push he needs but Patterson is definitely showing more than Tav has this season.

Just back from the game. The first half was fuckin awful. No idea what would have happened if they had 11 players. The second half was better and we showed some fight and character. Good to see Morelos and Roofe scoring again. Anyway I’m delighted and relieved with the win. Well done the Champions 

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

Kamara off 

This management is laughable, deserve to get beat 

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

Get Morelos hooked 

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

I stand corrected Roofe, where’s the Patterson haters now…

Congratulations you have won the  clownshoe comment of match day thread award.

:cup:

Second half was obviously easier due to the red card but in truth the intensity was starting to build even in the first half.....the worrying stat for me is the shots on target.....up 2-1 with minutes to play and the stats showed we had 16 attempts at goal(against hibs you would take all day) but only 3 on target.....the fact we scored 2/3 is the concern.....we need more efforts on target and not to simply rely on a 66.6% conversion rate

Players and Manager deserve praise today! They could hid away in 2nd half!

Balogun ,Lundstram, Patterson, (kept pushing n driving us forward )deserve special praise imo! If our "captain" is in the starting line up am not sure if we get the 3pts, because i think Tav leads from the front with the zero confidence n it leaks into the rest of the team!

Gerrard praise for dropping Tav and bringing Roofe on early for defensive mid.