celtic Face 25 actions regarding Historic Abuse

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

You have to feel so much for Michelle Gray, her Mum and so many others. Sturgeon has let them all down so badly:

I remember the criticism at the time .She passed it back to the SFA ,reason being it was to speed up the process .She wanted answers quickly and didn’t want the investigation team stretched .

We all saw what happened with the SFA report .ONE seriously suspect individual carried out that investigation.

If all the football investigation was needing was one person then surely that could have been incorporated into the Scotgov report by adding one more to the investigation.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Just another example of why nationalism is a very dangerous ideology in any society .

When nationalism compromises the cornerstone of democracy,The rule of law .Does that mean democracy has been compromised too .

Could not agree more. 

19 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

6 more survivors have come forward to join the class action since it was given the go ahead. They are being assessed with others and if they get to join that takes the number to 30.

Still the tip of the iceberg imo.

Brave souls.

celtic book proves link between Parkhead and Boys Club, according to campaigners

'An interview with a founder of celtic Boys Club claims Jock Stein and Sir Robert Kelly were involved in celtic Boys Club set up'

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-book-proves-link-between-26417639

On 04/03/2022 at 20:10, Blue Nosed Babe said:

No Goodwillie declared bankruptcy to avoid paying out. Furthermore it was incompetence not insufficiency that led to no prosecution. The toxicological reports and expert evidence in the civil case clearly showed the lady was incapable of consenting. That and the cctv footage.

There is currently a private prosecution attempt starting because of this 

Toxicological reports?  I smell a rat with that whole case. And I despise that cunt. 

22 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I see that the LibDems have joined the Tories in asking for a full inquiry into so many cases at one club.

Labour and SNP - no comment.

:ang:

Of course the SNP would have no comments. They know who makes up the majority of their voters base. 

A full inquiry should be a minimum.