Gerrard: Post Match Reaction BT Sports and RTV

Virtuoso

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fucking love the guy!

I know when we play beneath ourselves, which we have been for a while, cunts start to get annoyed and mouth off, and that is to be expected with the expectations at this club, but I genuinely think we are lucky to have him.

He is going to develop into a top manager, and I can see him with us for a few years yet.

Think you nail it towards the end there. He still had loads of development to do but definitely has done a good job here. Just needs more trophies.

• Virtuoso changed the title to Gerrard: Post Match Reaction BT Sports and RTV
10 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Neil McCann would be a better choice

There's a few hanging about the place probably hoping they get the shout if the gaffer did decide to move on, McInnes has been around Ibrox alot of late, think the gaffer will be here for another couple of seasons at least so they'll be waiting a while yet.

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

There's a few hanging about the place probably hoping they get the shout if the gaffer did decide to move on, McInnes has been around Ibrox alot of late, think the gaffer will be here for another couple of seasons at least so they'll be waiting a while yet.

Steve Bruce too, suspect he’ll be up shortly for a couple of RTV appearances.

3 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Steve Bruce too, suspect he’ll be up shortly for a couple of RTV appearances.

Bruce knows in his heart he's just a useless bastard who makes money off coming in and trying to keep teams up.

The guy has achieved nothing as a manager. He's the Fulham of managers.