***** The Official Brondby Vs Rangers Match thread*****

KaiserJon

15 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

we have 4 points the scum have 6 but believe it or not due to fixtures we are in a better position, leverkusen will thrash them at home, betis will beat ferencavaros at home meaning 3rd place for them , we will beat sparta by at least 2 goals so will be through. So let the scum apologists in the media  make out their result is the best since the second coming  that's their last result that will count as betis at home means nothing. :lol:

Literally has no relevance to our group standings 

3 things that bugged me tonight apart from the chopping and changing of the back line, the awful tactics, playing sakala out on the wing and the players over hitting and pinging passes 1 or 2 yards away and the defending once again but rather it was the ref buying the diving swan antics of the danes, the blatant shoving off the ball and the most blatant foul throws i have ever seen.

no way in hell did VAR check that legit goal, no way in hell that ball crossed the by line.

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Being Danish champions doesn’t make them any less shite, that was a howling result and performance 

I get that... but Europa League away games are generally not easy. We were shite and got a point which now gets us in a position where we can finish second. 

I'll take the point and hope / expect we get better moving forward. Kent was a massive highlight tonight. 

Just now, Kents_Hook said:

3 things that bugged me tonight apart from the chopping and changing of the back line, the awful tactics, playing sakala out on the wing and the players over hitting and pinging passes 1 or 2 yards away and the defending once again but rather it was the ref buying the diving swan antics of the danes, the blatant shoving off the ball and the most blatant foul throws i have ever seen.

no way in hell did VAR check that legit goal, no way in hell that ball crossed the by line.

Var doesn’t check things like the ball going out of play I don’t think. They obviously should as it would take 2 seconds but don’t think I’ve seen it 

30 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

we have 4 points the scum have 6 but believe it or not due to fixtures we are in a better position, leverkusen will thrash them at home, betis will beat ferencavaros at home meaning 3rd place for them , we will beat sparta by at least 2 goals so will be through. So let the scum apologists in the media  make out their result is the best since the second coming  that's their last result that will count as betis at home means nothing. :lol:

They’ve taken their last points tonight. Leverkusen and Betis will both win their last two games (as will Lyon in our group probably) so the paedos will be third.

Prague are no world beaters and, with the right preparation and selection, we should beat them by a couple of goals.

Brondby are shite just like Sparta Prague are shite and Malmo are shite. But we’re so methodical. Every attack we have seems to be get it in to Davis or Kamara who pass it between themselves a couple of times then lay it off to a full back who over hits a cross. Try something different, lads

46 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

I certainly hope you’re right about us winning by at least 2 goals mate. Right now I’m not convinced. 

1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

All set up for a proper Ibrox night.  Opportunity to knock Slava out, let’s let them know what an intense atmosphere is all about.  Hostile and intimidating as fuck from the moment their bus arrives.   Get it right and we will cruise through with a game to spare. 

We will have to introduce training sessions with a ball because most of the Brondby chances were down us setting them up either by passing to them or from giving them corners.

1 hour ago, Kents_Hook said:

You know what stops teams from time wasting, diving and fouling? Getting fucking ahead and staying ahead. 

For once the team saw out the game and took the point in hand instead of engaging in a kamikaze attack and getting caught on the break in the 93rd minute.

2 hours ago, dbyst said:

London pub putting on London based team, shocking!!

Nice, creative comment mate, thanks for sharing.

They had planned to and started to show Rangers, as I literally wrote.

Their decision to change the game was shocking indeed!!

10 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Wikipedia? I saw that, but checked the uefa site it supposedly references, and away goals is the 7th factor if teams are tied. 

https://documents.uefa.com/r/Regulations-of-the-UEFA-Europa-League-2021/22/Article-15-Match-system-group-stage-Online

Caught using Wikipedia :pierre:

Glad to be wrong on this occasion! 

10 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Brondby are shite just like Sparta Prague are shite and Malmo are shite. But we’re so methodical. Every attack we have seems to be get it in to Davis or Kamara who pass it between themselves a couple of times then lay it off to a full back who over hits a cross. Try something different, lads

V Motherwell we were prepared to go long when the opportunity arose, last night it was back to playing it square across the back and frequently back to the keeper, who’d then under pressure,  launch it long. 

Great trip in Copenhagen, disappointing draw as they were there for the taking.

Hopefully with Kent back we can get about Sparta and get the required win but we need to stop giving teams a goal of a start.

Danish police are dicks as are Glasgow passport control, fucking over an hour to get through.