Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

Just now, Mols94 said:

It's hard for him to turn it down tbh. The chance to manage in the Premier league and one step closer to the Liverpool job.

I also don't think he knows how to fix the terrible football we are playing at the moment. 

It’s not one step closer to the Liverpool job unless he actually does a decent job with villa 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Was there not some shitey newspaper article about how wonderful Ross Wilson was at Southampton and successive managers?

The next manager will always be shortlisted to carry on the process?

Let's see it now.

If his managerial appointments are like his summer recruitment, we'll end up with neil warnock till summer at least

2 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

It's hard for him to turn it down tbh. The chance to manage in the Premier league and one step closer to the Liverpool job.

I also don't think he knows how to fix the terrible football we are playing at the moment. 

If he can’t fix the football we are playing against mangers like Malaky McKay and Tam Courts then he will get eaten alive in the Premier League.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Surely someone with the club will tell him forget cod the now tav😂

Aye that will happen , someone at the club should have had a statement out this morning , now we have a shit show , board are a fuckin joke once again.....

Just now, The Archer said:

Why would you post this?The guy will just get harassed about something thats nothing to do with him.No idea why you havent been banned years ago

He posted it on his twitter ffs he obviously wants people to see it :lol: 

Just now, The Archer said:

Why would you post this?The guy will just get harassed about something thats nothing to do with him.No idea why you havent been banned years ago

James Tavernier has 226448 Twitter followers (where he himself posted it). I doubt me posting it on here will change ANYTHING.

Probably not been banned because I'm not a greeting faced cunt.

Honestly couldn't give a fuck if he goes.will be forever thankful to him for stopping the 10 and getting us back to where we belong.

however 1 trophy in 9 is unacceptable as far as I'm concerned.also we're not exactly setting the league alight so far this season,plus we should be able to attract a decent replacement seeing as we're a different beast now.

Onwards and upwards