Morelos

DiamondDan

20 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Their manager is an absolute wank for calling him up and having him absolutely nowhere near the first team, just basically joins them for a couple of training sessions 

Doubt that manager will be there much longer with the shite results he's been getting. 

11 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I know Alfie is due to miss the next old firm game in April but is that the only game he misses?? I'm sure Colombia have 2 games to play in that international fixtures

There next two games are 24th March home to Bolivia and 29th away to Venezuela

2 minutes ago, ayro said:

He might miss Dundee away 20th March as pretty sure there is a 5 day rule prior to the fixture.

Me personally hope he tells rueda he's retired from internationals till he's gone,and as far as i can see he has won about 3 matches in 20.

3 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

I doubt it. That's an official FIFA calendar date, with Scotland, Sweden, Wales all playing play offs as well.

Does that mean no card that day?

Thought there was no room to reschedule any games😉

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Colombia should be told to ram it 

Gio should make a wee call nearer the time and get assurances he'll at least feature to some degree and not be warming his arse in the stands. 

Don't get me wrong, if he comes bk in this form, then who knows. Think he missed playing and took all his frustration out on Hearts. 

3 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Gio should make a wee call nearer the time and get assurances he'll at least feature to some degree and not be warming his arse in the stands. 

Don't get me wrong, if he comes bk in this form, then who knows. Think he missed playing and took all his frustration out on Hearts. 

It's nowt to do with Gio or Rangers really.

If Alfie is called up he will go. Regardless of what anyone else at Rangers thinks or wants. 

No matter how badly he is treated or how many times they knock him down.. he will always put his country first. He's desperate to be a regular for them. 

Undoubtedly the best forward in this league, (plus his link up play and work rate is superb) had his up’s and down’s but he’s matured in to a top talent who is only going to develop further.
GVB speaking to him in his native tongue, Roy Makaay, settled in to family life with his daughter?

Who knows but he’s got his hunger and intensity back and I see him finishing top goal scorer in the league this season (as champions of course)…