Morelos

DiamondDan

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

I agree with both of you but without an aim, a target if you will,  then we will flounder. It cannot be a case of just give us your cash and we will be whipping boys.

Getting there for a couple seasons will give us more cash to improve the squad then maybe we can compete but it’s unrealistic for at least a couple seasons 

26 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Any word on tonight’s possible injury? We don’t want him out for long at this stage of the season. 

You ever sat on the sofa and been such a lazy cunt yet your calf or hammy has just over stretched  or twinged.

Yeah, hi Alfie....

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I really hope he is thinking about not going away during the international break and instead getting fit for the huge April we have in store. The way he was treated last time was terrible.

I agree, it would be good if he has a wee knock or something to stop him travelling on this occasion. 

On 20/03/2022 at 16:51, real boydie9 said:

Away to sit on the bench again no doubt. 

Would have preferred he never went out at all at this stage of what could be an amazing season..

But as ling as he comes back 100% fit and recovers quickly, sorry Alfie but this time I'd be quite happy if you parked your erse in the sun for a few days.