Goldson

GOAT

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So does he have contacts who have confirmed it? For every "ITK" member on here (and there are a lot) there are ten attention seekers.

No idea. Don’t think it’s worth getting worked up about. Tend to believe him, might just be me.

17 hours ago, Willis said:

I'm not going to argue the semantics

For clarity I think Goldson is a cunt and if I never saw him in our colours again it wouldn't bother me

You’ve made your position very clear with that post.

No ambiguity whatsoever 🤣

MOTM and unreal tonight. Much more like the player we know is there.

Lose him in January and (unless replaced in the transfer market) potentially we lose the league because we would then be relying on a Balogun/Helander partnership to remain injury free the rest of the season.

I'm not discounting Bassey (absolutely discounting Simpson) but Goldson is talking him through every game at the moment. I think Bassey can be a fantastic CB going forward but he's still learning and I'm not sure if Helander or Balogun can mentor in the same way that Goldson can.

13 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

MOTM and unreal tonight. Much more like the player we know is there.

Lose him in January and (unless replaced in the transfer market) potentially we lose the league because we would then be relying on a Balogun/Helander partnership to remain injury free the rest of the season.

I'm not discounting Bassey (absolutely discounting Simpson) but Goldson is talking him through every game at the moment. I think Bassey can be a fantastic CB going forward but he's still learning and I'm not sure if Helander or Balogun can mentor in the same way that Goldson can.

Thought he was excellent tonight in open play and really helps Bassey.

The balance would be out with Helander and Bassey both being left sided and the one sample of Balogun and Bassey in Prague still gives me the fear.

Also Balogun and Bassey could be away at the AFCON for 3 weeks as well.

Organisation at corners needs to be sorted but that is a team issue rather than individual.

Big decision for the club in January regarding Goldson as I think there will definitely be interest to take him down south for a few.

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Goldson was very good tonight. And if you take the goal away, Bassey and Barisic also played very well.

Bassey might just be a CB, he's still raw but I'd play him in front of a fit Balogun right now.