Goldson

GOAT

I've gone from wanting him gone, to wanting him to be signed up as our highest paid player. A good CB like him is hard to find, his communication is so vital and the distribution continues to be excellent. If he won't sign, I'd prefer to lose him for nothing than try and replace him in Jan. 

On 09/12/2021 at 21:20, Rangers_no1 said:

His long balls are better than his short passes, mad.

His long passes were horrid to watch 6 weeks ago. Very wasteful. Usually resulted in a counter attack against us.

He is making a habit of assists from his own half now. Same player... different manager.

I blame Gio.:tu:

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

I bet alot of the Souttar advocates would be all over Goldson if he'd been caught out the way Souttar was for Aribo's goal yesterday 

The Souttar shouts are just because he plays in our league and 75% have never watched anything other than our games or the EPL (who’s players are out of reach). 

Same with the likes of shouts for Nisbett, Martin Boyle, Shankland and all the rest. No where near good enough. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

The Souttar shouts are just because he plays in our league and 75% have never watched anything other than our games or the EPL (who’s players are out of reach). 

Same with the likes of shouts for Nisbett, Martin Boyle, Shankland and all the rest. No where near good enough. 

Boyle would've been a good signing for us in the summer. 

56 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Boyle would've been a good signing for us in the summer. 

Boyle as a winger type would probably work for us, cheating wee tarrier cunt though lol

Boyce looked a right handful yesterday against us, and iirc always causes us issues, wouldnt be a bad shout as a backup for us tbh

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Also because we have to leave spots in our European squad because we have a lack of homegrown players

3 hours ago, left winger said:

Footballer in playing well shocker when things are going well. The last time things weren’t going well we saw what he’s made of. Once he steps up to the plate the next time a game isn’t going our way, I’ll change my mind on him.

NGL. Still cannae stand Goldson. But the difference in his form since his absolutely shocker in the Semi-Final is night and day. 

He is playing like a different person. 

However he is still the same guy who said “at 3-1 down at half time, it’s over, the games over”. Going to take an awful lot of stunning performances to unsay that.