*****The Official Hivs vs Rangers thread*****

CR3

14 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

You’re right of course but it pisses me off that a guy sticks the ball away (time wasting) after the whistle has gone and gets booked yet McGinn displays clear aggression towards the referee and gets away with it.

You're right about their behaviour but it does us no favours at all to have their players banned for a few games.

36 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

You’re right of course but it pisses me off that a guy sticks the ball away (time wasting) after the whistle has gone and gets booked yet McGinn displays clear aggression towards the referee and gets away with it.

That Newell cunt should have been second yellowed ten times over, ref bottled it 

8 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

The McGinn family gets special protection in Scotland. 

46 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

As soon as Barasic turned his back on that shot - jumping like a 8 yr old scared it was hitting him in the face - I would have taken him off and made him clean every cunts boots. 

He annoys the fuck out of me. 

You mean the one he ran 10 yards to block a certain goal from Cadden? 

11 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Still buzzing from that victory. It's 3 points all the same but there isnt much things better in football than a late winner in tough match!

Delighted with the win of course, but performance level still well below what it should be. Too sluggish, players looked as though they were wearing concrete boots at times and I lost count of the number of poor/incomplete passes. Still we are winning when not at our best, hopefully Gio & Co can get things firing on all cylinders in the near future.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Its simple hes one of the Barisic haters on here, posted that twice now. Some actually claim hes been poor defensively under Gio, howling opinion.

Barisic has been very good defensively in the three games under Gio bar one poor attempt to stop a cross against Livi.

Hes been winning many defensive headers, making more blocks and last ditch interceptions than any other player.

Yep, he has been fine. He has a frustrating trait where he doesn't get tight enough to wingers when they drop to receive the ball sometimes and that gives them space to cross from deep (which has caused our defence issues this season that didn't last year), but even towards the end of last night's game he was getting out and winning the ball / pressuring the opponents. 

If all of our players had 0 faults, they wouldn't be playing for us in Scotland.

28 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

And behaving like a gay drama queen when the penalty was awarded:UK:

You're right, and I didn't think him, lying down, holding his face after the ball hit him on the top of his head from the Kent shot could be beaten for embarrassment, his display at the penalty was,  indeed, even more embarrassing.

Though game, Hibs are a pain in the ass so it's a good 3 points. Bassey had the best game with Kent in my opinion, wasn't perfect but we move on.

Loved Morelos and Kent kicks and elbows on porteous, hate that bastard.

41 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Some of our fans are never happy man

Enjoyed that and thought that Barisic defended quite well last night (by his defensive standards) - people need to remember that under Gio he wants his full backs playing a completely different way to how Gerrard wanted them to play, there will be a short adjustment period. 

Both Tav and Barisic have headed and cleared their lines more in the first 3 games under Gio than 3 years with Gerrard. 

Bar that flash across goal that Goldson got too we weren’t troubled at all last night. Any win will do at most away games in the league and we still got it despite stinking the place out.