GVB

RockwellGers

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not make or break imo they’ll drop more points in other games than us, any victory in old firms for them will just close the gap, obviously if we win the next OF then it’s all but over for the tramps and big Rolf 

Don't think they'll drop that many points, and after their slow start when it was still chaos they haven't really been

Also think they'll strengthen in January and have a deeper squad which will help them cope with missing a couple of players which they can't really do at the moment. 

Agree that if we win the next OF then it's a great position, but on the other hand if we lose it then it's wide open again. 

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Don't think they'll drop that many points, and after their slow start when it was still chaos they haven't really been

Also think they'll strengthen in January and have a deeper squad which will help them cope with missing a couple of players which they can't really do at the moment. 

Agree that if we win the next OF then it's a great position, but on the other hand if we lose it then it's wide open again. 

To be fair they just dropped points against st mirren and if the ref hadnt been playing " play on till celtic score" then they wouldve dropped points against county also. After the break theyve a hard run of games and i would be surprised if they dont drop a few points at least before the end of february.

It's an amazing start Gio has made coming in mid season with a tough run of fixtures to start.

9 games unbeaten, 8 wins and a draw. 7 clean sheets 

Over this break he'll have extra time to work on training and possibly start adding his own players. 

It's exciting times. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's an amazing start Gio has made coming in mid season with a tough run of fixtures to start.

9 games unbeaten, 8 wins and a draw. 7 clean sheets 

Over this break he'll have extra time to work on in training and possibly start adding his own players. 

It's exciting times. 

It’s mental that some people only see the break and transfer window benefiting them like we’re just going to stand still during the break and do fuck all.  

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It’s mental that some people only see the break and transfer window benefiting them like we’re just going to stand still during the break and do fuck all.  

I think it's mostly anger mate. We could all see it coming a mile away before they put out that first statement. 

Definitely an opportunity now to make improvements. It can be easy to forget with how well gio has started he hasn't had a lot of time to work with this sqaud yet. That extra time I'm sure will see us come back even stronger.

42 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

To be fair they just dropped points against st mirren and if the ref hadnt been playing " play on till celtic score" then they wouldve dropped points against county also. After the break theyve a hard run of games and i would be surprised if they dont drop a few points at least before the end of february.

40 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate they’ve been hanging on by their finger nails riding their luck, aye they will probably bring in a few players in January that doesn’t necessarily mean the players they bring in will hit the ground running or be better than what they already have,  we’re stronger in every department have a better more tactically aware manager they won’t beat us in February even if we’re minus a few players. We’ll also probably add a player or two in January.  

And before St Mirren they won 8 league games in a row and a trophy

All I said was Old Firms will be important as both sides have shown they can go on a run of wins against the rest. And if they win the next one the league is opened up again.  Anything denying is that is just staunch pish for likes. I have every confidence we’re winning the league I’m just stating the obvious

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

All I said was Old Firms will be important as both sides have shown they can go on a run of wins against the rest. And if they win the next one the league is opened up again.  Anything denying is that is just staunch pish for likes. I have every confidence we’re winning the league I’m just stating the obvious

Staunch pish for likes 🤣

31 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Hellander should be back with Roofe and Jack. Could bring in a few reinforcements too. 

38 minutes ago, Broxi said:

They won eight and drew one and they still dropped points to us. You think they are happy having taken 25 of 27 points and still fallen further behind? They can’t afford to drop any more points. 

We all know how hard it is to get over the line when you are the challengers, they've got all that to overcome coupled with the fact our sqaud is stronger, they've actually done well with the signings they've made and that's why they managed to stay six behind, more signings will come in for them but I'd be surprised if they had the same hit rate again, if we manage even one or two qaulty players then we're over the horizon and if we win on the 2nd it's over anyway imo.

2 hours ago, Broxi said:

They plan to bring in reinforcements who I don't think are better than what they have now.  I think they'll drop points  a lot more than we will. 

it's important we keep our better players and try to sell / replace the ones who don't want to be here or aren't good enough. 

They are fucking bang average. This run they’ve been on has been peppered with last minute winners, dodgy calls by officials, and huge slices of luck. That’s can’t keep happening over a season. Their squad depth is shocking. The diver is right good player, no denying it, but he seems to be injury prone and without him they’ve got very little else in the way of quality. 

The only reason the scum have not dropped more points recently is due to the officiating.

They would have dropped 2 at home to Motherwell(Stonewall pen) two at home to Hearts(offside goal) and 2 at County(hour added on)

Also read Abada goal was a handball?

They would have dropped 5 points if the break was not brought forward as well imo 

17 minutes ago, SPWF said:

They are fucking bang average. This run they’ve been on has been peppered with last minute winners, dodgy calls by officials, and huge slices of luck. That’s can’t keep happening over a season. Their squad depth is shocking. The diver is right good player, no denying it, but he seems to be injury prone and without him they’ve got very little else in the way of quality. 

Aye it can 

25 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Has he not just been playing non stop since before our season started? Even if he isn’t properly fucked right now (which it’s looking like he is) then no way will he be able to see the season out given al the running he does for them