SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If you start back on 17/1 it'll probably be (assuming we wont get a midweek OF):

St Mirren 19/1*

Stirling Albion 21/1

Livi 26/1

Ross County 29/1

Aberdeen 2/2*

Hearts 6/2

Hibs 9/2

Scottish Cup 12/2

Dortmund 17/2

Dundee U 20/2

Dortmund 24/2

Motherwell 27/2

St Johnstone 2/3

Aberdeen 5/3

International break

Scottish Cup 12/3

Mental so basically the beginning of March is the only free spot between now and the split 😂

40 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Then you've got to move more games in the lower divisions and get Premier Sports and (i think) the BBC to agree as they have TV rights for Cup games rather than Sky.

I don't disagree but the SPFL need to be honest and say they are postponing three games to later in the season, not that they are loving the winter break. 

43 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Why does it come accross you want the scum game played in middle of Jan when our best player won't be available, Balogun and maybe Bassey?

Of course I don't, my point us that is the logical consequence if they "move" the winter break and is why Rsngers must resist this. 

Just now, Brubear said:

I don't disagree but the SPFL need to be honest and say they are postponing three games to later in the season, not that they are loving the winter break. 

They would be moving the winter break though as games would be (potentially) rescheduled when the break is due to take place. The whole point of the break is that there are no games, not so it can be used to catch up on previously postponed ones.

Just now, The Dude said:

They would be moving the winter break though as games would be (potentially) rescheduled when the break is due to take place. The whole point of the break is that there are no games, not so it can be used to catch up on previously postponed ones.

I sm maybe being pedantic, but they are expanding the winter break not moving it. 

2 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Trying to look at this entirely predictable farce positively - if the next game against the orcs isn't until march/april we could effectively win the title with a couple of back-to-back wins against them. That'd be sweet.

Or like 2008 we lose back to back games and it costs us the league :raging:

4 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

It'll happen which makes our league an even bigger joke than it already is.

Health comes first, except tonight.

I don't care about playing them at any time, we are the best team in the league whether they have Jota and Turnbull available or not.

It's just a joke that they are so keen to get the game tonight done against a side ravaged with covid but after that, health comes first.

This needs to be sung from the rooftops if/when it goes through. It literally contradicts what they were so fast in coming out and bellowing.

39 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

St Mirren have between 3 and 5 first team players tonight and it is in front of a full crowd, yesterday the filth said this

'Everyone at Celtic recognises the difficulties presented to society by the current pandemic, and the health and safety of all must always be our priority.'

Dont even try and hide it

Like the SNP, fucking hypocrites. 

17 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Don’t know where people are getting this idea that we will be able to get games postponed for ACON. It’s an absolute impossibility.

The rules permit us to ask, but we’ll almost certainly be refused on the basis that there’s no way to reschedule the games.

Maybe we should make the request on scum headed paper.