*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

I was delighted when Gio was appointed. I bought into 'keeping the zero'. Now I want him gone if he fails to win the title.

He started with a group of players who when played to their strengths are very good. His instructions, they follow as they must, but it's clear they are unhappy about it.

Down to his tactics Gio is not getting the best out of the squad.

Not sure what his tactics are. Let the opposition have as much of the ball as they want then counter slowly through the wings?

Just now, Creampuff said:

Iโ€™ve no idea how anyone can blame Gio for tonight. Heโ€™s been let down big-time by incompetence and cowardice within the ranks.

He should have started with Balogun for one, he shouldn't have had the tactics to sit back off them. He should have changed it when it was clear those tactics weren't working.ย 

I think you're right the players should shoulder the blame with him but he's not blameless in this at all.ย 

Just now, Creampuff said:

Iโ€™ve no idea how anyone can blame Gio for tonight. Heโ€™s been let down big-time by incompetence and cowardice within the ranks.

Not sure what he's like in the dressing room but he doesn't come across as very inspiring in his interviews.

And he chose to sit in which 99% of fans could have told you was a ridiculous approachย 

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Yet another performance lacking intensity, cohesion and quality.

He clearly shoulders some of the blame here.

Just now, Amato said:

Not sure what he's like in the dressing room but he doesn't come across as very inspiring in his interviews.

And he chose to sit in which 99% of fans could have told you was a ridiculous approachย 

And you know he told them to sit in how exactly?ย 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Jesus christ the love for Jack needs to be looked at without the blue tinted specs on.

Heโ€™s done more than the rest of the midfield combined in 1 half, looking for the ball, tracking, making space, had a fucking shot.

Its easy to look decent when the rest have been shite right enough.

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

He played a left back at centre back and played 1 defensively minded midfielder.ย  For me doing both of those together was always going to be problematic in this game.ย