*****The Official Rangers v Hearts Match Thread*****

graeme_4

5 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

They will drop a few more points.

Don’t think we can think like that anymore tbh. They’ve shown their capable of going on a run. We need to treat every week like they already have won and win ourselves. 

12 minutes ago, soulboy said:

We need to win 13 from 13 to win the league as let's face it no cunt is taking points of paedo fc except us. After that performance today there is now hope that we can do it.

Nobody can predict that. Both teams will likely drop points. Also form doesn't stay the same over 13 games, it will fluctuate. 

A very pleasing scoreline.

Overall there are definitely still areas of improvement, none more so than our defensive structure, but the implementation of Jack & Lundstram to hold had benefits. 

Those two and Morelos were outstanding today - shout out to Balogun as well. 

Kent needs to take his chance. Kamara needs to do what he did today more often. Bassey needs to positionally be more aware. 

But most importantly we need consistency. We cannot go from Wednesday night, to today and then back to a performance similar to Wednesday night. 

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's a team picked to not concede midfield. I understand why. We need to control the middle, push full backs into wingback, and push Hearts back into their defensive third.

Well said, nailed it 👊

20 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Don’t think we can think like that anymore tbh. They’ve shown their capable of going on a run. We need to treat every week like they already have won and win ourselves. 

I dont disagree that we shouldn't be counting on that and the team need to go in with the mentality that every game is a must win, but I do think they'll drop points here and there.

Delighted with that today. 5 goals, a clean sheet, Morelos, Balogun & Jack all back in the side. Lundstram looking like someone who can play a part in the side. Davis getting minutes and Ramsey making his debut. Excellent stuff today.

Much more impressive in the press and we picked our moments well. I feel like at Ibrox we've actually been much more effective in the area of the game at Ibrox under Gio than we have been away from home. It's no mistake why we still havent conceded under him at Ibrox. If we could just shift that our away games we'll be all good.

On to Hibs!