*****The Official Rangers v BVB Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Strongest side , Bassey was outstanding last week , no chance Balogen was starting this.

Would have been extremely unfair to any of the lads last week if they missed out tonight. 

And, after making a couple of changes in Sunday, it looks like Gio is maybe settling on his strongest 11.

I'm totally torn on this game. In isolation I want to win and go through because it'd be an incredible result for our club and for the fans who are there; but with them going out tonight the Europa League just feels like a distraction we don't need when you look at the league.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm totally torn on this game. In isolation I want to win and go through because it'd be an incredible result for our club and for the fans who are there; but with them going out tonight the Europa League just feels like a distraction we don't need when you look at the league.

Get the tunes on and drink poured ffs. 

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

£1 million for qualifying tonight and also the chance of a glory trip to Moscow in the last 16.

8 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

😅

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Fair enough. I dont think we have much of a chance of winning the Europa League, I think we have a decent chance of winning the league and getting into the Champions League which transforms our club.

Nah mate, these are the games we want to get to Europe for. We fight on all fronts.

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Time you got the battle tunes on and a beer mate. Intae them Rangers 

11 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

To be fair we could go through tonight, draw Spartak get a bye and not need to worry about Europe for at least a month.

20 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Wow