Nights like tonight.

AGM_72

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Guys who were journeymen pros in England like Tav, Goldson and Balogun must pinch themselves at being involved in nights like this.

Never ever going to be stars at the big English big clubs, they’re enjoying football at a level most Premiership players will never experience.

Goldson, especially, should bear that in mind while he’s dithering over a new contract.

And how much would Gilmour have benefitted and thrived in that environment as opposed to watching the ball fly over his head and try to remember how many times his keeper has picked the ball out of his net.

I hope Goldson leaves and Gilmour is a piss poor example as he will feature on the European stage for English clubs, pretty sure he already has for Chelsea 

I'm a greetin faced bastard at all the negative stuff in here but had to bite my tongue when people were saying they weren't bothered about this tonight and couldn't get up for it. I genuinely believe cunts that see us in Europe wish they had what we had with atmosphere and continuously progressing against European teams with a wee bit of grit and a wee bit of determination.

40 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Guys who were journeymen pros in England like Tav, Goldson and Balogun must pinch themselves at being involved in nights like this.

Never ever going to be stars at the big English big clubs, they’re enjoying football at a level most Premiership players will never experience.

Goldson, especially, should bear that in mind while he’s dithering over a new contract.

And how much would Gilmour have benefitted and thrived in that environment as opposed to watching the ball fly over his head and try to remember how many times his keeper has picked the ball out of his net.

Goldson was far from a journeyman

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I hope Goldson leaves and Gilmour is a piss poor example as he will feature on the European stage for English clubs, pretty sure he already has for Chelsea 

At best, Gilmour might have got a few minutes token game time (CBS looking it up) whereas the Rangers players mentioned are integral and steeped in nights like this.

:giggidy:

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Will be pretty furious if they benefit from our work in Europe 

I do fear this, looking ahead if we end up at Tynecastle on a Sunday lunchtime in the split after knocking our pan in on the Thursday against top opposition away in Europe.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Go back to Brondby away when we really struggled and were facing the Conference League. Hagi stepped up with the equaliser. Then McGregor saves us against Sparta to see us through.

Looking back now, it’s wee things like that that can give us the luck to get through. Honestly if we go through it all goes down to the luck of the draw and a giant killing. Seville and Barcelona will be favourites but if we avoid them and one of them go out this round we’re in for a real 

Shortchanging our leadership to even mention luck let alone attribute it to our suçcess this evening..

We are primed to go all the way and any notion or mention of luck serves a tremendous disservice to these players after their accomplishments.