*****The Official Rangers vs Braga Thread*****

7 minutes ago, Vision said:

There was a number of players immense but let's not forget Kemar Roofe who would have had a hat - trick if this was SPFL. 

Well played son

He would have had 2. The flag went up for the one that was offside so wouldn't have counted in the league either. VAR only confirmed it. 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Only heard the halftime and full time summary but the BBC Scotland coverage was an embarrassment. To say they were miserable is an understatement, more like devastated.

The national broadcaster in Portugal would have been (rightly) hysterical and high as a kite had Braga got through but Richard Gordon sounded like he’d just got his lecky bill the same day as his test results from the STD clinic.

Utterly shameful.

Bt sports was just as bad i get the impression they want us scudded

2 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

Fantastic Rangers, we're in the semi finals against Liepsig. I'm over the moon, but wait! That team put me through the mill tonight.

What the actual fuck, against 10 men (shades of Malmo) we lose a goal at their only corner/attack they had. Against 9 men they looked more dangerous. I don't know where I am. No fucking way are we beating Liepsig, a team that beat Barcelona who I thought we would meet in the final.

I agree but we live in hope, I’ll just enjoy the win tonight.

I can see disappointment on Sunday though, fingers x I’m wrong.

Great result. Thought we’d fkd it up after missing our chances but we came good against a very good European team. Every player was excellent (apart from arfield of course, but I’ll forgive him now) but tav and lundstram were unplayable. On another night it felt like Ramsey, Aribo and Kent could have been incredible if it had just clicked for them.

On a side note I bloody love seeing stroppy players being sent off for being a twisty moany little shite. Doesn’t happen enough.