*****The Official Rangers vs Savilles Match Thread*****

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Their tears are wonderful today. Madden won us the game is the narrative.

Never mind the Hatate goal at Parkhead that should have been chopped off because of a head collision, the 2 penalty claims at Tannadice or when's he's awarding them a free kick for nothing which leads to their goal.

He won us the game because he didn't book Lundstram..

He had no problem stopping the game 2 or 3 times yesterday when they had someone laying down in their box. Even giving us a drop ball right on the edge of their box after killing our scoring opportunity and allowing them to get set up behind the ball. Imagine that.

Also not seen it being mentioned but Ralston coming on to replace that wee diving plastic hardman at RB and then being switched over to LB because Kent was tearing him apart. Wasn't he the "best RB in the country" a few months ago? :lol:

Over the season I have questioned the ability and commitment of most of the squad.

Yesterday there is no way anyone could question the commitment of those players.

To perform like that after being taken to extra time v Braga, and again yesterday is incredible

33 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Did anyone see what i saw during the 2nd half think Kent had the ball in the net but was called off side but the ball came off a celtic player last. They never showed it or mentioned again? I don't have sky plus assess it.

I saw it again on the Premier Sports re-run. Jota looks to be the last man to touch the ball, knocking it high in the air before Kent collects - therefore Kent not off-side and goal should stand.  Major moment in the natch but very little being said about it...

Theres no way the linesnan could be definitive about who got the last touch from where he was so basically he has just guessed and got it wrong.

1 hour ago, Orange and Blue said:

Did anyone see what i saw during the 2nd half think Kent had the ball in the net but was called off side but the ball came off a celtic player last. They never showed it or mentioned again? I don't have sky plus assess it.

Yip, it was a strange one, didn't see any replays of it.

Also when Kent was through on goal in the first few minutes, McGregor come desperately flying  in at pace and it looks like he takes Kent out. Not sure if he got a touch on the ball but looked like a reckless and dangerous tackle.

1 hour ago, Orange and Blue said:

Never noticed that. Canny even mind that happening. If anyone gets a clip please post it.