***** The Official Motherwell v Champions (Opposition) Match Thread *****

• PromDeAnglais changed the title to ***** The Official Motherwell v Champions (Opposition) Match Thread *****

Need any win to attempt to put any pressure on the scum playing on Sunday then ramp up the pressure in the OF game

Id imagine McGregor comes back in

Bassey at LB for me

Might see Kamara and Davis start

Wright as far away from the starting 11 as possible 

11 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Fair play moving it.

League is still done regardless of the weekends result. Tough call to rotate or stick with the winning team.

Pick up any injuries and I’m sure Gio will be criticised. 

The league is not done. Already there is doubt creeping into the minds of their supporters on SSB etc. If we beat Motherwell and Ross county take anything off them they will crumble. 

3 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

The league is not done. Already there is doubt creeping into the minds of their supporters on SSB etc. If we beat Motherwell and Ross county take anything off them they will crumble. 

Absolutely, also their injury list is getting a bit big again, some key players going out and teams will know if they can hold out the intial barrage then they'll be blowing out their arse. I suspect Hearts, Dundee Utd and us would do that.

4 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

They’re not dropping 7 points in 5 games, they were unbeaten in 34 games domestically and the rest of the SPFL is pish.

Us pumping them out the cup doesn’t change the fact that most barely lay a glove on them.